Pokémon Vortex
Scorpiono

Sidequests Points - Select Region

I know...topics about sidequest are so controversial, but..i think i have a nice idea.
Everybody knows how hard is to reach alola or galar region, take some time to do it and a lot of people complained about how hard is to get some fossil from sidequest. Let's say...Kalos Region. Take 1651 battles to complete and only 3% chance to get 1 fossil and after that...you need to do it again. Again 1651 battles, again 3% chance...and so on, but everybody know this "issue". 
My idea it's about a system: For every region completed you receive 1 Sidequest Point. There are 13 regions, so for a completed sidequest round you can get 13 points. With those points you can select your region where you want to start, like this:

Kanto -

Johto - 1 Point

Sevii Islands - 2 Points

TCG Islands - 3 Points 

Orange Islands - 4 Points

Hoenn - 5 Points

Almia - 6 Points

Orre - 7 Points

Sinnoh - 8 Points

Unova - 9 Points

Kalos - 10 Points

Alola - 11 Points

Galar - 12 Points

In this way we can get more chances to win something nice and to be able to "Select Region" you have to do some usual sidequest. So...you can select from where you want to start, but you can't do it so easy.  

Haters are gonna say..yeeeah you will farm first 4 sidequest region, make 12 points and skip to galar region. That means you are an active player if you want to farm points to go directly to better regions and you want to win some nice stuff and even you skip to galar 100 times, 100 times you can get 2x Berry Sweet.

• Love-dis 1

so you are saying we get point and we could skip regions 

With those points you can select your region where you want to start, like this:

But some region has little battle like 50 battles and you could be very rich after you complete it like a 100 times, if this will happen

the auction would be pointless.

please consider this

6 hours ago, Winter-warrior said:

so you are saying we get point and we could skip regions 

With those points you can select your region where you want to start, like this:

But some region has little battle like 50 battles and you could be very rich after you complete it like a 100 times, if this will happen

the auction would be pointless.

please consider this

Please read again last part. Its only 1 region with 50 battles and you need some points to get there. Its your problem if you want to spend 3 points to select a small region with small rewards or collect more for better regions. And you can be reach without this system, just farming first 4 sidequests 

Edited by Scorpiono

21 hours ago, Scorpiono said:

Haters are gonna say..yeeeah you will farm first 4 sidequest region, make 12 points and skip to galar region. That means you are an active player if you want to farm points to go directly to better regions and you want to win some nice stuff and even you skip to galar 100 times, 100 times you can get 2x Berry Sweet.

You pretty much pointed the biggest problem yourself in here and you know there are many ways to exploit this system.

Let's take your example, suppose someone wants to complete kalos region to get the fossil he wouldn't waste time going all the way there instead he will just grind the first 4 so what's the point of progression in sidequests? No person is even going to go till the kalos region even once by doing all 1651 battles.

Maybe this can be improved by giving the sq point for that specific region. By this I mean if we complete the Unova region then I will get a point that can be used only to go to unova region or any regions below it not any of the regions above it. And also no points would be given for a sidequest resumed from a point.