Pokémon Vortex
Alex777

Alex777's Trading Thread!

Zapdos

Hi Everyone!This is your friend alex here! I think its time i create my own trading thread so, i have done it!

Some simple rules-

Spoiler

No spamming the thread with useless offers.

No trading with others.

All global forum rules apply

The decision of the management- (ME) will be final. No bargaining.

So..lets see what i have got-

EXP-

Spoiler

Shiny Glaceon- With 21 Mil exp.

Shiny Camerupt (Mega)- With 1.5 MIL exp

Swampert (Mega)- With 1.5 MIL exp

Shiny Malamar- With 750k exp

Vivillon (Pokeball)- With 750K exp (ALL EXP IS TRAINED BY EITHER ME OR RESPECTED USERS LIKE CLOCKWORK , 123AMAN ETC.)

Events i have-

Spoiler

Zygarde (Complete)

Pikachu (Jedi)**** 3 ( I have 3 normal pikachu jedis )

Vivillon (Pokeball) with 750k exp too!!

Vivillon (Pokeball)with less exp.Rotom (Halloween)

Now for the legendaries-

UNIQUE LEGENDARIES-

Spoiler

Shiny MewtwoShiny SuicuneShiny ZapdosShiny Yveltal... Shiny Virizioni Shiny Regirockknow they are not much but i spent most of my unique legends on the zygarde event...

Normal legendaries-

Spoiler

DialgaGenesectGenesectGroudonLandorusHeatranMespritPalkiaRayquazaRegigigasRegigigasReshiramRotomRegirockShaymin (Sky)TornadusVirizionXerneas (Active)YveltalYveltalYveltalZekromArceusArticunoCelebiAzelfGroudonHeatranJirachiKyuremLatiosMewMewtwo (Mega Y)PalkiaPhioneRegigigasRegiceRegisteelReshiramRotomZapdosZekromZygardeShayminXerneas (Active)

And as for uniques, I have many..please check my account and tell because it will be very difficult for me to post all since i am collecting them at the moment too. All the trades will be done on this forum only.I am currently looking for all events (Duh. Obviously) , and exp , also looking for legendaries ( UNiques and normal too which i dont have.) I DONT WANT NON LEGENDARY UNIQUE POKEMON. ALSO UNIQUE FOSSILS AND EXPERIENCE POKEMON ARE GREATLY VALUED BY ME. THANKYOU.

Zygarde Cells-

Spoiler

Metallic Zygarde (Cell)Mystic Zygarde (Cell)Shadow Zygarde (Cell)Shiny Zygarde (Cell)Dark Zygarde (Cell)Zygarde (Cell)

Looking for EXP. 

13 hours ago, azuredragon said:

How many uniques for shiny mewtwo? Unique legends i mean

Around .....15? Since you and i both know that shiny mew two is very rare.

12 hours ago, Maxie-Magma said:

Zygarde (Complete)forDark Vivillon (Pokeball)andRotom (Halloween)?

Sorry no...I am not looking for normal rotoms or even vivillion so.just exp or other events (aka cosplay pika ,not Jedi , not Christmas . Or santapie or cvolcanion

10 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

I will be able to give that But For Kyurem(Black or White) Form....

....DONT TRADE WITH OTHERS ON MY THREAD. This is not a suggestion, it is a serious warning. Do it the next time and I will report you. Also I am not looking for kyurem forms.

10 minutes ago, glaceon001 said:

I can offer 5 - 12.5 mil

You know 123aman? He is training 25 Mil exp for the normal complete...so how can I accept your offer of 12.5 Million?..I hope you understand my problem, I am doing what just anyone would have done- even you. -_- @glaceon001

Edited by Alex777

4 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

You know 123aman? He is training 25 Mil exp for the normal complete...so how can I accept your offer of 12.5 Million?..I hope you understand my problem, I am doing what just anyone would have done- even you. -_- @glaceon001

Eh, I'm good, P.S. don't double post

2 minutes ago, glaceon001 said:

Eh, I'm good, P.S. don't double post

Um..yeah sorry. The thing is that I am having some problem with my acc..I have contacted iZeus about it and I am awaiting his reply. I can't edit my post or even my topic. So if we see,I can't do anything about it.

Just now, Alex777 said:

See my dear friend, 123aman is training 25 mil exp on my choice of pokemon for the complete. So if you want it,then offer more or offer with unique legends added. 

Lol Training is not done to Top Pokemons,Its Always done in 3-4 Pokemons Like 25 m On 3 Pokemons 10 on two And 5m on 1 ..10m+10m+5m...Which is not much as compared to Unbroken exp.... Well I Can offer Unbroken exp for it!!! Nobody Offers Too Much of Unbroken Exp Cuz Its Always Legit! So what do you say..See Pm also

On 14 May 2016 at 11:06 PM, EagerRhino said:

Lol Training is not done to Top Pokemons,Its Always done in 3-4 Pokemons Like 25 m On 3 Pokemons 10 on two And 5m on 1 ..10m+10m+5m...Which is not much as compared to Unbroken exp.... Well I Can offer Unbroken exp for it!!! Nobody Offers Too Much of Unbroken Exp Cuz Its Always Legit! So what do you say..See Pm also

Hi! What can be done is....now I am thinking of trading my events only for other events which I don't have... So, no pokeballs and no no halloweens. And also,I want some good offers not like- Zygarde complete for normal Jedi cause we both know that complete was harder to make than Jedi - which took no time to get. Also, @Maxie-Magma, @glaceon001, @azuredragon, @Red_Conspiracy, @DeMerican, @Haxor69, @123aman,  @greatbunny, @Alan Solis , @ALL OTHER TRAINERS, RATES AND RULES AND POKEMON HAVE BEEN CHANGED A BIT. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK.

6 minutes ago, Maxie-Magma said:

Shiny MewtwoForShiny TornadusandXerneas (Active)?

sorry dear..not giving mewtwo for only 1 normal legendary and 1 shiny legendary..

18 minutes ago, DeMerican said:

why was I quoted in this?

just because you seem like a good trainer who would like to trade.

18 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

I need your EXP Pokemon. Please take a look in my trading thread to see what you want!!! :) 

i am sorry but my internet is not working properly  can you please state the offer? I am the shiny glaceon only for events or a large number of unique legendaries.

Just now, Alex777 said:

sorry dear..not giving mewtwo for only 1 normal legendary and 1 shiny legendary..

just because you seem like a good trainer who would like to trade.

i am sorry but my internet is not working properly  can you please state the offer? I am the shiny glaceon only for events or a large number of unique legendaries.

What events do you need? Check my trade thread.