Pokémon Vortex
Alex777

Alex777's Trading Thread!

6 hours ago, DeMerican said:

so how much unique leggies for Rotom (Halloween)

20?  we can negotiate though

6 hours ago, UltimationPokes said:

i CAN give you 2 million exp what will you give me

Well, what do you want? I can give you normal legends or unique legends or shiny and shadow uniques. Tell me what you want and I will say yes or no.

5 hours ago, Sahil Farhat said:

Anyone wanna trade association legend with a Zekrom

Don't trade with other people on my trade thread. The community trade thread is there for that. Do it again and I will report you.  It's not a suggestion,it's a warning. Mind it. 

3 hours ago, Alex777 said:

Hi! What can be done is....now I am thinking of trading my events only for other events which I don't have... So, no pokeballs and no no halloweens. And also,I want some good offers not like- Zygarde complete for normal Jedi cause we both know that complete was harder to make than Jedi - which took no time to get. Also, @Maxie-Magma, @glaceon001, @azuredragon, @Red_Conspiracy, @DeMerican, @Haxor69, @123aman,  @greatbunny, @Alan Solis , @ALL OTHER TRAINERS, RATES AND RULES AND POKEMON HAVE BEEN CHANGED A BIT. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK.

Hey Alex,  why was I quoted in this?O.o

3 minutes ago, 123aman said:

Hey Alex,  why was I quoted in this?O.o

The reason why you were quoted in this was because I think of you as a good person. Someone who would trade with quality and respect. Someone who is reliable. That's why I wanted you to know I have created my own trade thread. 

3 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

want your  Shadow%20Absol.gifShadow%20Garchomp.gif  Shadow%20Exeggutor.gifShadow%20Blitzle.gif  Shiny%20Makuhita.gifShiny%20Mudkip.gif   Shiny%20Pidgey.gif
will give u a  Lugia.gif  offer at ign :rishivojjala014-2

Sorry buddy. I have offers of all these pokemon but I can give it to you if you give me a unique legendary. 

5 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

The reason why you were quoted in this was because I think of you as a good person. Someone who would trade with quality and respect. Someone who is reliable. That's why I wanted you to know I have created my own trade thread. 

Thanks.....U r also a good as well as nice person.....xD

7 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

instd of the dark genest i can give u a dark regice , what do u prefer the dark gensect or regice ???? i will take  Shadow%20Absol.gifShadow%20Garchomp.gif  Shadow%20Exeggutor.gifShadow%20Blitzle.gif  Shiny%20Makuhita.gifShiny%20Mudkip.gif   Shiny%20Pidgey.gifand a  Shadow%20Taillow.gif

I want the dark regice. Where should I offer?

1 hour ago, glaceon001 said:

What do you want for your shiny cells? And how many do you have?

i only have 1. i currently have a offer of 3 unique legends for it. i was waiting for more offers. if you can offer more than that, i would be glad to accept it. @glaceon001

20 hours ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

I need your EXP Pokemon. Please take a look in my trading thread to see what you want!!! :) 

Hey!! I would love trade with you! The thing is that only if you could tell me which exp Pokemon do you need? Then according to it I will check your Pokemon. 

5 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

Ummmm...Hmmm....Pretty tempting offer. Give me some time to think about it buddy....I will consult some people and then tell you about the result. 

No problem :)

1 hour ago, Alex777 said:

Hey!! I would love trade with you! The thing is that only if you could tell me which exp Pokemon do you need? Then according to it I will check your Pokemon. 

I need your Glaceon 

Edited by Red_Conspiracy