Pokémon Vortex
Alex777

Alex777's Trading Thread!

23 hours ago, DeMerican said:

so how much unique leggies for Rotom (Halloween)

2 hours ago, DeMerican said:

how much leggies for the Zygarde (Complete)

Okay ...  @DeMerican....I can give the rotom for 25 unique leggies. Also, the Zygarde Complete is not for trade with legends..only trading it for exp or events.i am not sure about the rate of rotom hallo...give me some time. I wanna consult some people. 

1 hour ago, cheguevara said:

hi alex long time no see! what can u trade me for a Shiny%20Gardevoir%20%28Mega%29.gifwith 1,182,559 exp?:;):and i hope we both can negotiate a deal?

Hi Cheguevara! I can give you 5 normal legends for it! Deal? You can either take the legends or a less amount of legends + shiny unique pokemon!deal? @cheguevara

2 hours ago, Flammer said:

20 - 25 @Alex777

Hi @Flammer! I can not give it to you for 25 Million exp...I am so sorry. Once the Zygarde event will be over, it's rates will increase with a bang! So according to the "then" rates, I will hold off the trade for some time. So sorry buddy..

14 hours ago, Alex777 said:

Ummmm...Hmmm....Pretty tempting offer. Give me some time to think about it buddy....I will consult some people and then tell you about the result. 

So any decision yet?

7 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

So any decision yet?

See my dear friend, Number of shiny network in this game= 664. 

Number of shiny rayquaza in this game= 781. Thus. I prefer to keep the mewtwo to trade for a bigger number of legends.

15 hours ago, Alex777 said:

Hi Cheguevara! I can give you 5 normal legends for it! Deal? You can either take the legends or a less amount of legends + shiny unique pokemon!deal? @cheguevara

Hi @Flammer! I can not give it to you for 25 Million exp...I am so sorry. Once the Zygarde event will be over, it's rates will increase with a bang! So according to the "then" rates, I will hold off the trade for some time. So sorry buddy..

Heatran.gifPalkia.gifDialga.gifMetallic%20Rotom.gifXerneas%20%28Active%29.gif? how does this sound?

Edited by cheguevara