Pokémon Vortex
MrCherry

Cherry Experience Tree

Cherrim (Sunny)  Welcome To Cherry Tree!

Here Now I Will Be Training Your Pokemons To Max 20m Exp Without Bots (Perhaps I Do not Know Any Bot Even)...All Legit Under Observation By The Users.

I Can Train 200k Maximum In A Day...

Rates: 

• Normal Level 100 Pokemons   :  60k Exp
  • Normal Legendary Pokemons : 100k Exp
  • Dark/Metallic/Mystic Non Legends : 70k/100kExp
  • Dark/Metallic/Mystic Legends   : 300k/400k
  • Shiny/Shadow Non Legends   : 130/150k (Depending On The Pokemon)
  • Shiny/Shadow Legends    : 500k/700k
  • Vivillon (Event) Normal/Unique  : 500k/1mil (Only Training Exp For BUNCHES OF THEM)
  • Zygarde (Event):
  • Normal/Dark-Mystic/ShadowShiny Cells : 100k/200-300k/500k-600k (Training For Bunches Min:x5)
  • Normal/Dark-Mystic/ShadowShiny Cores : 200k/350k-500k/600k-900k
  • Normal/Dark-Mystic/ShadowShiny Partials : 5m/20-30m(On 2 Pokemons Averaging 20m Max On 1)/35m-50m (On 2-3 Pokemons Averaging 20m Max On 1 Pokemon)
  • Normal/Dark-Mystic/ShadowShiny Complete : 30m/40m-50m/60m-75m(Same Average (For All Events And Adjusting Time Too.)
  • Pikachu Cosplays:
  • Normal/Unqiue (Libre,Phd,Rockstar,Belle,Popstar) : 30m/40m-90m (Same Average Of Max 20m On 1)
  • Pikachu Jedi/Christmas : 10-25m At Max (Same Average)

======================================================================

Special Offer  (There Would Be An Offer Weekly) :

TRAINING 30M FOR NORMAL AND 70M-100M FOR UNQIUE  Pikachu Cosplay (Libre,Rockstar,Phd,Belle,Popstar) !!! ALL LEGIT AND PURE IN BROKEN AND UNBROKEN TO MAX 20M!

》We Do It Like: You Offer The Pokemon You Want To Train,Tell Me The Exp,Completely Satisfy Yourself And Then With That Pokemon You Offer My Wanted Pokemon!!Simple (Because Now I Tested It In Forums In Private Messages And I Trained 20m For A Guy Personally But He Did Not Offer My Wanted Pokemon.)

For Satisfactory Factor : I Can Train To Perfect Exp Too Like 5,000,000/10,000,000 Which A Bot Cant Do (I Think).....

SO START NOW!

Thank You!

4 minutes ago, MrCherry said:

Pal I can train maximum 2m for it as it is not in my wishlist .... @Alan Solis but I can train much more for bunches of legendaries and Unique Pokemon And Even Events!

I think its very big page so u must use a spoiler atleast.....& BTW whats ur IGN??

I am totally confused. 

You can train only 200k exp per day. At that speed it will take 100 days (over 3 months) to reach 20 million exp. And if I offer you my shiny pikachu cosplay for say 80 million then I would have to wait for over a year. 

3 minutes ago, sas said:

I am totally confused. 

You can train only 200k exp per day. At that speed it will take 100 days (over 3 months) to reach 20 million exp. And if I offer you my shiny pikachu cosplay for say 80 million then I would have to wait for over a year. 

lol u r right....:D 

25 minutes ago, sas said:

I am totally confused. 

Lol I Said Averaging ....Everything...Which Means For A Event If itz 100m I Will take it to 5m per day which means 20 days at all.....

Edited by MrCherry

9 minutes ago, MrCherry said:

Lol I Said Averaging ....Everything...Which Means For A Event If itz 100m I Will take it to 5m per day which means 20 days at all.....

Nope. Dude u said maximum I can train 200k in a day....U can check above 

edit or change it dude......

13 minutes ago, MrCherry said:

I can train 600k For It As I Dont Require It Much And Besides Its Not Much Precious ...Sorry For Being Rude If I Was But I can Train 600k

Okei that's fine, the Togepi is UFT in Malan

Edited by Alan Solis

On 14/05/2016 at 10:53 AM, Red_Conspiracy said:

My ign is red_thunder but is it the shinies or the shadows you want?

I want the Shiny + Shadow Legends... 30of em.Including Shiny Mewtwo,shiny rayquaza and shiny Arceus...Read The Paragraph of "We Do It Like.You Have to offer the pokemon you want to train + The Pokemons I Want....

Edited by MrCherry