Pokémon Vortex
Anti-Cheat

I have been getting this . . .

Question

I finished the game like in less than an hour, yesterday. However I been getting the message of "Your battles are too quick, 10s or less". An it really is bothering me - a lot. Cause I couldn't get the rewords . . .

Info, I can play this game extremely quick. I.e., pages load to me like instantly. On top of me being able to move my mouse quickly, with a 27" monitor.

Can you fix this?

Arceus

9 answers to this question

There's nothing to fix, it's a feature. If there was no throttle on battling then you'd see people with 6 windows open completing a battle every second or something. It also makes sure there's a level playing field, where everyone can train at roughly the same rate regardless of how good their Internet or computer are (unless they're really bad lol)

2 minutes ago, JariNEVERDies said:

Are you actually stupid? This game is impossible to "complete", and that depends what you define as complete. Your post makes no sense, this is a pointless request as the 10 second rule is in place to stop people cheating. No-one cares what monitor you have, you are probably just overcompensating.

Just because you got banned doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on people asking questions on the forum. Go take a walk and calm yourself down

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, JariNEVERDies said:

Are you actually stupid? This game is impossible to "complete", and that depends what you define as complete. Your post makes no sense, this is a pointless request as the 10 second rule is in place to stop people cheating. No-one cares what monitor you have, you are probably just overcompensating.

Like, I have completed all of the jyms to unlock the legendarys, with 6 - 100LVL Pokemon. That is pretty much a completed game. All that is left is to catch legendarys . . .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JariNEVERDies said:

@billabob

Don't dare take the moral high ground on me, just because you think you are better than me doesn't mean that you can take the moral high ground. I may not have worded my answer in the nicest way possible, but you should not assume that I'm angry over a ban. I'm angry because almost everyone here thinks they can hide behind a screen and not think about what they say before pressing send, I do it myself too, so don't even bother mentioning it. I came back here and to the game to see if any major changes/balancing had been changed, not to have the first forum post be a very silly question.

My apologies if I have offended you. About the potential/lack of newer tech to play with . . .

And, it is not a silly question, btw.

2 minutes ago, JariNEVERDies said:

Actually, you haven't offended me. Your question was silly because the 10 second rule is an implemented feature that has been around ages.

And you just don't help yourself, "About the potential/lack of newer tech to play with . . ." it is none of your business whether I do or do not have newer tech to "play with". And a 27" screen isn't even impressive. No-one cares

OK, what ever you say . . .

• T-rubbish 1

8 minutes ago, JariNEVERDies said:

*whatever

If you can spare time to write in comic sans for your questions, learn to spell.

"What ever" - is used to show a slow motion, about you not caring, but you have that tiny care in you.

"Whatever" - to imply that you do NOT care, in a rude and offensive manner.

"What-ever" - usually would be used as a special connection, to implay an idea or the common meaning. Usually used in literature.

All of them are correct, btw.

So, be more sincere, buddy.

• T-rubbish 1

5 minutes ago, Anti-Cheat said:

I finished the game like in less than an hour, yesterday. However I been getting the message of "Your battles are too quick, 10s or less". An it really is bothering me - a lot. Cause I couldn't get the rewords . . .

Info, I can play this game extremely quick. I.e., pages load to me like instantly. On top of me being able to move my mouse quickly, with a 27" monitor.

Can you fix this?

Arceus

• T-rubbish 5

@billabob

Don't dare take the moral high ground on me, just because you think you are better than me doesn't mean that you can tell me to "calm down" and "have a walk". I may not have worded my answer in the nicest way possible, but you should not assume that I'm angry over a ban. I'm angry because almost everyone here thinks they can hide behind a screen and not think about what they say before pressing send, I do it myself too, so don't even bother mentioning it. I came back here and to the game to see if any major changes/balancing had been changed, not to have the first forum post be a very silly question.

Edited by JariNEVERDies
  • T-rubbish 5

4 minutes ago, Anti-Cheat said:

My apologies if I have offended you. About the potential/lack of newer tech to play with . . .

And, it is not a silly question, btw.

Actually, you haven't offended me. Your question was silly because the 10 second rule is an implemented feature that has been around ages.

And you just don't help yourself, "About the potential/lack of newer tech to play with . . ." it is none of your business whether I do or do not have newer tech to "play with". And a 27" screen isn't even impressive. No-one cares

Edited by JariNEVERDies
  • T-rubbish 4