Pokémon Vortex
Nigreams

"Battle!" button (Battle Tower)

Enable the option to open the "battle-tower" page in a new tab while pressing the mouse wheel click on the "Battle!" button.

For some reason this feature wasn't included on the update. 

I just wanted to report this so you developers can "fix" it.

Since there is no "Next Opponent" option when the battle ends (just like in Clan Battles), it is normal to click "Back to Battle Tower" button and obviously repeat the process, but many of us don't have a good internet connection and by doing this there was a delay (depending on internet speed ofc) between returning to the "/season-battle-tower/" page after finishing a battle and continuing to the next battle.
What I did to avoid this in Clan Battles for example, was to open the "Battle!" page in a new tab keeping "Clan Battles" page open in another, when the battle was over I just went back to the "Clan Battles" page and hit F5 to reload the page and reopened the "Battle!" page in a new tab using the mouse wheel click to continue to the next one and so on. Perhaps it is a bit confusing but it reduced the delay that i had.

Example pressing the right click on Battle!: https://imgur.com/a/ZIoRiAd

My point in summary is just to note the absence of an option to open "Battle!" link in a new tab nothing else. It can be taken into consideration as much as not, even I know that it is not something too important and that it will not affect the casual player but I just wanted you to know, nothing more.

Edited by Nigreams
Correct last paragraph
  • Thanks 1

I think adding a "Next Opponent" button / option at the end of each season tower battle would be ideal. It saves one click from each battle (go straight to the next battle instead of going back to the Season Battle Tower menu). 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, khyeborg said:

I think adding a "Next Opponent" button / option at the end of each season tower battle would be ideal. It saves one click from each battle (go straight to the next battle instead of going back to the Season Battle Tower menu). 

Yeah same thing should be added to clan battles

• Developer

Unfortunately it's not that simple to just have a "Next Opponent" option like in sidequests. Sidequests have pre-determined opponents.

The battle tower, much like clan battles, work in a way that your opponent is not determined until you go "back to base", so-to-speak (in this case, the battle tower screen).

There is no next opponent until you've been back to the tower for one to be generated.

I see it's something to do with the random generation of our next opponent. If that's the case I guess there's nothing else to do.

Anyway, thanks for responding to this post Patrick, I'll provide other ideas in the future regarding the Season Battle Tower and its system.

Edited by Nigreams
  • Thanks 1