Pokémon Vortex
1gladion

Quiz with Prize

Hello everyone, 

im going to be asking random questions for three random days. the fastest one to answer will win prizes accordingly to the report of these three days. 1st prize is a dark sableye with 1mil exp. 2nd and 3rd will be told at the end, so keep an eye out for my posts and answer them all to win amazing prizes. you can google but tht just proves you dont know anything. anyways the fastest fingers wins..

QUESTION:

Which youtuber has passed away recently to make all the gamers emotional and when?

His Youtube name was Technoblade, but his real name is Alex. He passed on June 30th of this year (2022).

I don't want a prize, but I want to say that I know how his dad feels. I lost a family member to the same ailment as Technoblades father and it is heart breaking to watch someone go threw such a battle to only to feel so helpless.

Rest In Peace, Technoblade. Will miss you and your content. You helped so many in their time of need. Rest well and create where ever you are.

• Sad 3

19 hours ago, Valatenia said:

His Youtube name was Technoblade, but his real name is Alex. He passed on June 30th of this year (2022).

I don't want a prize, but I want to say that I know how his dad feels. I lost a family member to the same ailment as Technoblades father and it is heart breaking to watch someone go threw such a battle to only to feel so helpless.

Rest In Peace, Technoblade. Will miss you and your content. You helped so many in their time of need. Rest well and create where ever you are.

Winner for the first round is this acc because he/she read the question well... Yet, RIP Techno... Hoped to see rematch between dream and techno, too late...

2nd Question:

Which is my first pokemon. (hint: its not mine)

• Upvote 1

On 7/8/2022 at 5:16 AM, 1gladion said:

Which is my first pokemon?

This question can be misconstrued in many ways.

My first Pokemon as a starter when I first came to the game was Chikorita Chikorita

My first Pokemon the I caught was in the beginning starting area of New Haven and it was Yamper Yamper

I do hope these are the answers you were looking for. 😊

• Confused 1