Pokémon Vortex
Baki

Starwars Pokes for trade?

I wanna collect all the Starwars pokes cuz I love the franchise so much lmao I currently have barbaracle (grievous), cubone (vader), and scrafty (ackbar). I was wondering if anyone has a voltorb (b-88), psyduck (jarjar), or pikachu (jedi) they'd be willing to trade. If you want something specifically, I can check to see if I have it, and if not then I can offer up a couple of mons and some pokedollars too. I just wanna complete the set tbh, idc about the variant or the level. Please lmk if anything

*EDIT:  I posted up some offers for anyone willing to trade; lmk if you'd like more than 1 for a mon and we can figure that out

Edited by Baki
For everyone who replied to know I posted trade offers

19 hours ago, Williammome10921 said:

I have Voltorb (bb-8) and pikachu (jedi)

Sweeeet; is there anything you want specifically? If not then may you put one up for trade and I'll post up some offers. I can also give pokedollars alongside the poke(s) you like, if any. 

9 hours ago, alysha_xx said:

hey i have cubone (vader) would you like to offer?

I appreciate the reply, but I already have cubone (vader)😭 thank you so much tho

8 hours ago, Baki said:

Sweeeet; is there anything you want specifically? If not then may you put one up for trade and I'll post up some offers. I can also give pokedollars alongside the poke(s) you like, if any. 

I appreciate the reply, but I already have cubone (vader)😭 thank you so much tho

I have psyduck jar jar

• Love-dis 1