Pokémon Vortex
Inevitable

suspicious account

hello dev team @Patrick @flamescape,

recently there's been a huge influx of bans rolled out for botters , very important task since this community runs on weeding out these people who ruin the game for others, it ensures smooth trades in terms of exp training and so on
One of my trainers was banned too goes by the name "dr,black2.o" , i did not know of his acts at the time, someone else i know lost some mons to him too,this guy then went off grid and made another account , the account is empty other than the times he uses it for training and from what i hear he trades with people who are unknown to his previous atrocity
his new account dr.blue2.ol remains empty other than the times he trains on it. all pds and poke gets shifted elsewhere, a very shady account with over 20k wins and extreme training speeds, i suspect he is using automative gameplay again and using the said account as burner to make his main richer over time
i request you to take a look into the account and weed him out in case hes still using automative gameplay (which i  and a few others strongly suspect he is)
just making sure nobody in the community gets scammed by botters 
thank you very much

if i am wrong and my report has wasted your time i apologise to you and the person in question

for some reason screenshots arent being uploaded in the insert column for me so heres a ss of the account - https://imgur.com/a/GvDUWBx

• Love-dis 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

11 hours ago, Sneezeball said:

So you are saying devs are doing bad job at banning people?

??? I said they should ban such people read properly , and if u are asking if i think the devs are letting this go unnoticed i say YES the guy has been Botting for weeks now , he was bragging about it to someone and i know it, he has a main which he uses to enrich while.he continues to bot, hey i just put this forward for the community, cause ppl are buying his exp without knowledge and he's going scotfree for weeks.before being detected each time

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sneezeball said:

If you have a confession, why didn't you include it with original accusation because that's all your post is, an accusation and plead to have someone banned on a suspicion

of him? no i have a talk of someone who did mention me about it , and what he was upto, as for why i dont include it? the person who mentioned it doesnt need to be dragged into this, if he is indeed botting the devs can trace it back
and i am not pleading anything, why does it matter to me if someone like him is banned or not? i stay away from him 🤣
its for the community in case hes botting , ppl dont loose stuff to him
if u feel i have baseless claims dont bother with this post anymore, but thats for the devs to decide 

• Upvote 2

So you want to report someone based on what you've heard from some random person without anything to back his claims?

What if make a new thread saying Inevitable is botter admin pls ban and copy paste your original post as my reasoning for it. Not only do you have baseless claims, you have brainless claims as well.

• Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 1

3 hours ago, Sneezeball said:

So you want to report someone based on what you've heard from some random person without anything to back his claims?

What if make a new thread saying Inevitable is botter admin pls ban and copy paste your original post as my reasoning for it. Not only do you have baseless claims, you have brainless claims as well.

if someone reports me by all means check my account, all i am asking is to check their account, why on earth are u getting so defensive? i am certain about what i am speaking and true to my knowledge, i reported it to patrick if he saw the post he will look into it,you arguing with me wont make him any less of a botter or more of a botter , this converstation is useless, 
all i did was report a suspicious account as a player, what the admins do is none of my concern, just trying to be helpful in any way i can
and like i said before if some dude comes tomorrow and calls me suspicious by all means they can have a check on my account, thats their job and their right, what makes u think i will be treated any differently? 
you are the brainless one here arguing over something where most  of the active playerbase relates to, most of the people who have upvoted this post know who and what i am talking about meanwhile you are just a inactive player with 0 clues about the current happenings in the game, i dont see any reason as to why you are getting all heated up about me reporting a botter. ya want proof? dm me on discord
i wont be sending out anything here or implicating ppl who arent relevant to the matter, and if u think hes so legit care to explain why does he onlykeep 1 exp mon in the acc while he trains and he maintains the minimum pokedollars in a account? a legit person wont take tax cuts from every pds they earn nor will they make burner accounts just to train and transfer soon after
i am not brainless just have more logic than you do  

On 11/3/2022 at 10:16 PM, Sneezeball said:

Dont know what your points was, but its been over 2 days and that guy is still not banned

yeah i give up , cant help it if they cant detect a bot , best stay away ourselves, they couldnt catch rehabilitated for a year anyway, idk what i was expecting

• T-rubbish 3