Pokémon Vortex
Landon132

This sounds good

Well some people want duplicates to sell and stuff but don’t want to look for it like i want shiny charmander but don’t want to go look for it. It could also be used to help with seasonal points it could also be a way of earning money like ex. Open ten eggs= 300k or something like that. Now i understand the stuff that shouldn’t be breeded like the mewtwo (armor) and etc. You could Do like after a certain amount of time of the eggs being in the daycare (or whatever you’re going to call it) then it will automatically go to the auction or will be deleted 

Thank you for reading 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Landon132 said:

Well some people want duplicates to sell and stuff but don’t want to look for it like i want shiny charmander but don’t want to go look for it. It could also be used to help with seasonal points it could also be a way of earning money like ex. Open ten eggs= 300k or something like that. Now i understand the stuff that shouldn’t be breeded like the mewtwo (armor) and etc. You could Do like after a certain amount of time of the eggs being in the daycare (or whatever you’re going to call it) then it will automatically go to the auction or will be deleted 

Thank you for reading 

So you want rare pokemon like shiny charmander to not be rare anymore? Shiny pokemon dont produce shiny eggs in game, so you think they should here?

Edited by Sneezeball
  • Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 2

Ok I understand that but what about everything else could be good like the seasonal points and the quests they could be good

I was thinking about what you said and it could be a hatch chance like this 75% Normal, 5% shiny, 5% Shadow, 5% Mystic, 5% Dark, and 5% Metallic?