Pokémon Vortex
vitorsene

Do event pokemon count for pokedex?

Question

Recently I've started a journey to complete Kanto Pokedex, but is probably the region with most events / variants, so my question is, do the events counts for the % that appears on the pokedex tab for the region? Or if for example I have every pikachu and raichu variant, that would count as 100% despite the events versions (there's a lot 😢)

And also for the variants (Alolan, Hisuian etc), do they count separatedly?

Thanks in advance

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, vitorsene said:

Recently I've started a journey to complete Kanto Pokedex, but is probably the region with most events / variants, so my question is, do the events counts for the % that appears on the pokedex tab for the region? Or if for example I have every pikachu and raichu variant, that would count as 100% despite the events versions (there's a lot 😢)

And also for the variants (Alolan, Hisuian etc), do they count separatedly?

Thanks in advance

yea it counts every regional fomr is different and you can the the regional forms of that pokeon a few under them like example you see rowlet dartrix then decidueye then you will see the hisuian form under that original form and for the event you can click the pokedex then scroll a little bit then you will see an event section which shows are your obtained event pokemon

Edited by Rythe1640
typo :/