Pokémon Vortex
trash.panda

Christmas Tokens🎄🎄

Question

what’s a Christmas Token?? idk what it does or why I have it. I got it from the daily log in rewards and at first I thought it was just an avatar and when I read I had no idea. some pls answer this. is it rare? Ifit is im keeping it lol.

happy holidays btw🎄🎅

3 answers to this question

It's something that's used in the event center during the Christmas event to buy Eevee (Christmas) promo codes. You can get them by:

1: Getting them as login rewards while the event is active. (One token each day from December 18-30)

2: Evolving Eevee (The amount varies depending on what Eeveelution. Glaceon and Sylveon give you 10 tokens)

3: Catching Eevee's and Eeveelutions (The amount depends on the variant you catch. Shiny Eevees give you 10 tokens)

4: Completing the Johto region in sidequests. (25 tokens)

I hope this helps!

2 hours ago, Shaymin5272 said:

It's something that's used in the event center during the Christmas event to buy Eevee (Christmas) promo codes. You can get them by:

1: Getting them as login rewards while the event is active. (One token each day from December 18-30)

2: Evolving Eevee (The amount varies depending on what Eeveelution. Glaceon and Sylveon give you 10 tokens)

3: Catching Eevee's and Eeveelutions (The amount depends on the variant you catch. Shiny Eevees give you 10 tokens)

I hope this helps!

How do you check how many Christmas tokens do you have?

9 minutes ago, Dinosaurx said:

How do you check how many Christmas tokens do you have?

not sure

2 hours ago, Shaymin5272 said:

I hope this helps!

???

so for buying eevees?