Pokémon Vortex
KillswitchKory

Discord Ban/Removal

Question

So specifically for @SpheX, I would like to know why I was removed/banned from discord. Even more so how come i was removed/banned yet the other individual involved, in what I assume is the reason, was not? Perhaps favoritism and abuse of power? Or was this a mishap/mistake. Genuinely curious as I was attempting to make amends and was threatened by this individual physically. Seems highly unfair and biased for mods to pick sides, but I digress. I would just like to either be able to join the discord or at the very least be told why only I was removed.

Thanks in advanced. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 answers to this question

7 hours ago, KillswitchKory said:

So specifically for @SpheX, I would like to know why I was removed/banned from discord. Even more so how come i was removed/banned yet the other individual involved, in what I assume is the reason, was not? Perhaps favoritism and abuse of power? Or was this a mishap/mistake. Genuinely curious as I was attempting to make amends and was threatened by this individual physically. Seems highly unfair and biased for mods to pick sides, but I digress. I would just like to either be able to join the discord or at the very least be told why only I was removed.

Thanks in advanced. 

Just woke up just over an hour ago and wanted to give some thought to my response. In the past 18 hours I've was either at my work xmas party or asleep, and barely even went on my phone during that time.

Still unaware of what even happened rofl, all I see is misdirected anger and a lot of baseless accusations. Funny coming from someone who was so adamant about not wanting to being involved or associated with the game or community anymore. So you can understand my confusion on why this post even exists in the first place.

Good luck with your investigation on this “injustice” (blessing), that I had nothing to do with, and good job antagonising the person who might've been able to help. ✌️

• Upvote 1

Ok Sir/ma'am I understand what you feel right now because of getting removed/banned in PV server 

But there have a Reason why you getting banned in the server I can explain why it's because of you starting an argument in #Trades channel and what you're going to say is not related to the topic about trades, it's about insults or lack of good manners, yes, we can say that the other's user have an arguement to you too but you are the one who started it and you don't want to be weaned 

RULES #6

:PokeBall:Do not swear, even if it is not directed at or to someone else in an insulting manners 

The mods know their role on the server that's why they became a mod and what they are doing is for the sake of the server so you should respect their decision and you also mentioned that you don't play PV so what is the reason why you want to still stay on that server?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, KillswitchKory said:

Lmao. Yeah so those mods you claim are unfair are spreading about what happened. These types of things are why I quit. This community is very toxic. Regardless you still have no idea on the story or what was said in the DMs between me and the other person.. oh wait you do, because that mod is toxic too. Imagine that. Regardless I didn't break any rules. I stated an opinion. And it was more than just me making comments, why weren't all of those other users banned too? Seems A bit unfair in that sense. And yet again, you don't know me so why are you being toxic exactly?

The amount of times you say "mod" and "toxic" is almost ironic, considering how you were banned for being just that, toxic. As for "mod", I'm afraid you're not one anymore, so you don't get to decide what is against the rules and what's not. The other user was minding their own business, you started an argument, and you were banned for it.  

I'm sorry you can't see why you're wrong.

13 minutes ago, KillswitchKory said:

Weird you come up with this meme when you don't know the situation or story. 🤷

Oh no, I know more than enough about your obsession for a certain player, and how you felt it was necessary to make that comment in the trades channel. 

Before you complain about mods uNfAiRlY banning you and what you believe is "favoritism", you broke the rules when making comments like that when he said absolutely nothing to you, which you then continued to argue about. 

Not sure why you keep coming back when you "quit" anyways.

Edited by moneeb159

3 minutes ago, KillswitchKory said:

Ironic since you're here being g toxic yourself mate. Regardless I do know the rules, I stated an opinion. And since you seem to know it all, you should know I also apologized to him and tried to make amends but he decided to stay toxic as well and threaten me in our DMs. But that doesn't fit your narrative now does it? And what makes you think YOU can tell me why I was banned? You're not a mod either. Just friends with one. 

On top of that, how about the unnecessary comments from all your guys' friends? Is that not toxic since it does fit your narrative? They didn't even get a slap on the wrist or anything, how is that fair at all? Make it make sense. 

Sorry, I wasn't aware that they also had the responsibility to moderate your DMs. But you're right, it's not my job; I'll leave it to the PV staff to tell you that you won't be unbanned 👍

1 minute ago, KillswitchKory said:

Still want your thoughts on the people who decided to make comments towards me. You think they should be free to do as they please just because they didn't "start an argument"? 

So you're telling me that you harass a player for god knows how long, and then tell his friend that he's "sucking up to him" when they're just chillin and having fun and they said absolutely nothing to you, and you expect everyone to act politely towards you?

The only "comments" I see were made during the argument by (at most) 2 other people, in which they barely say anything as rude as the comments you made. So yeah, seems perfectly fair to me.

2 minutes ago, KillswitchKory said:

You're proving to me you don't know what happened then lmao. It's clear as day multiple people made comments very similar to mine back towards me. So if my comments warranted a ban, how come theirs didn't even though they were under the same exact context I used? I also did not harass this user, I simply stated what he was doing was weird. Everyone wants to complain about someone being toxic, while being toxic and seeing one side for themselves. Yikes. Regardless though as I stated before I apologized to him and he decided to cuss me out, threaten me, and then block me. So I'd like to know why I was the only one banned on that scenario if people made comments similar to mine. 

What's really clear as day is you've got problems. All I've got to say is that if you think the community is so toxic, just leave like you've done hundreds of times before

You can play the victim all you'd like, but it won't help you any.

16 minutes ago, Landon132 said:

Is their a reason for you get banned like did you go against the rules or something.

If you scammed then you’ll get banned but if you were just fighting with someone then you shouldn’t get banned what happened in this situation?

Long story short, it was an argument that then spilled into DMs between me and another individual. My issue lies with the mod however who not only showed clear favoritism to his friends and clan mates, but also proceeded to "make fun of me" afterwards. 

1 minute ago, Landon132 said:

I asked you a question about it to help you.

Yeah I meant to quote the other user who decided to post a meme about the situation, my fault. 

13 minutes ago, moneeb159 said:

750rq4.jpg

Weird how you post a meme without knowing the story or knowing me. 🤷

6 minutes ago, moneeb159 said:

Oh no, I know more than enough about your obsession for a certain player, and how you felt it was necessary to make that comment in the trades channel. 

Before you complain about mods uNfAiRlY banning you and what you believe is "favoritism", you broke the rules when making comments like that when he said absolutely nothing to you, which you then continued to argue about. 

I suggest you take your own advice, make sure you're alright mentally; there's plenty of resources out there to help. Not sure why you keep coming back when you "quit" anyways.

Lmao. Yeah so those mods you claim are unfair are spreading about what happened. These types of things are why I quit. This community is very toxic. Regardless you still have no idea on the story or what was said in the DMs between me and the other person.. oh wait you do, because that mod is toxic too. Imagine that. Regardless I didn't break any rules. I stated an opinion. And it was more than just me making comments, why weren't all of those other users banned too? Seems A bit unfair in that sense. And yet again, you don't know me so why are you being toxic exactly?

Nice edit to hide that a certain mod leaked DMs between me and another user lol. 

Edited by KillswitchKory

4 minutes ago, moneeb159 said:

The amount of times you say "mod" and "toxic" is almost ironic, considering how you were banned for being just that, toxic. As for "mod", I'm afraid you're not one anymore, so you don't get to decide what is against the rules and what's not. The other user was minding their own business, you started an argument, and you were banned for it.  

I'm sorry you can't see why you're wrong.

Ironic since you're here being toxic yourself mate. Regardless I do know the rules, I stated an opinion not started an argument. And since you seem to know it all, you should know I also apologized to him and tried to make amends but he decided to stay toxic as well and threaten me in our DMs. But that doesn't fit your narrative now does it? And what makes you think YOU can tell me why I was banned? You're not a mod either. Just friends with one. 

On top of that, how about the unnecessary comments from all your guys' friends? Is that not toxic since it does fit your narrative? They didn't even get a slap on the wrist or anything, how is that fair at all? Make it make sense. 

Edited by KillswitchKory

Just now, moneeb159 said:

Sorry, I wasn't aware that they also had the responsibility to moderate your DMs. But you're right, it's not my job; I'll leave it to the PV staff to tell you that you won't be unbanned 👍

Still want your thoughts on the people who decided to make comments towards me. You think they should be free to do as they please just because they didn't "start an argument"? 

9 minutes ago, moneeb159 said:

So you're telling me that you harass a player for god knows how long, and then tell his friend that he's "sucking up to him" when they're just chillin and having fun and they said absolutely nothing to you, and you expect everyone to act politely towards you?

The only "comments" I see were made during the argument by (at most) 2 other people, in which they barely say anything as rude as the comments you made. So yeah, seems perfectly fair to me.

You're proving to me you don't know what happened then lmao. It's clear as day multiple people made comments very similar to mine back towards me. So if my comments warranted a ban, how come theirs didn't even though they were under the same exact context I used? I also did not harass this user, I simply stated what he was doing was weird. Everyone wants to complain about someone being toxic, while being toxic and seeing one side for themselves. Yikes. Regardless though as I stated before I apologized to him and he decided to cuss me out, threaten me, and then block me. So I'd like to know why I was the only one banned on that scenario if people made comments similar to mine. 

I will also admit that it wasn't necessary for me to make the comment, but it's an opinion, since when is having an opinion a bannable offense? I should've just asked him in his DMs and I even said that to him, but yet here we are, I'm banned, and everyone else is off scott free? This reeks of being friends with a higher up. 

Edited by KillswitchKory

2 minutes ago, moneeb159 said:

What's really clear as day is you've got problems. All I've got to say is that if you think the community is so toxic, just leave like you've done hundreds of times before

You can play the victim all you'd like, but it won't help you any.

So I have problems because I stated an opinion? Lmao alright. Good to know that opinions are toxic and a tell tale sign of issues. I'd also like to know why you think you know so much about me as well, when I have no idea who you are in the slightest, so that's weird. Also want to point out I've left once, not hundreds of times lol. I'm not playing victim either, if I'm banned I just want to know why, and why no one else from that situation was if they acted in a similar manner. 

Edited by KillswitchKory
  • T-rubbish 1

1 hour ago, KillswitchKory said:

Ironic since you're here being toxic yourself mate. Regardless I do know the rules, I stated an opinion not started an argument. And since you seem to know it all, you should know I also apologized to him and tried to make amends but he decided to stay toxic as well and threaten me in our DMs. But that doesn't fit your narrative now does it? And what makes you think YOU can tell me why I was banned? You're not a mod either. Just friends with one. 

What are dms

8 minutes ago, KillswitchKory said:

Long story short, it was an argument that then spilled into DMs between me and another individual. My issue lies with the mod however who not only showed clear favoritism to his friends and clan mates, but also proceeded to "make fun of me" afterwards. 

Yeah I meant to quote the other user who decided to post a meme about the situation, my fault. 

Weird how you post a meme without knowing the story or knowing me. 🤷

Oh ok