Pokémon Vortex
JsnetQ137

Pokemon Catching Service

how do I send payments? Because I don't see a send money instead button on the trade menupsyduck

And how much fire starters did you get already? oh, and by the way, I was originally trying to get another mega charizard from blastpika, but He couldn't, so I was wondering if you could get the charmander too? I was thinking about that in the middle of the order. thanks!charizard

Edited by Kogamaster1234

15 hours ago, Kogamaster1234 said:

how do I send payments? Because I don't see a send money instead button on the trade menupsyduck

And how much fire starters did you get already? oh, and by the way, I was originally trying to get another mega charizard from blastpika, but He couldn't, so I was wondering if you could get the charmander too? I was thinking about that in the middle of the order. thanks!charizard

I got 2 out of 9 and will finish today or tomorrow. 

30 minutes ago, better2half said:

can you give me an articuno also how do i send payment?

Sure, but the waitlist is very long right now, it may be a few day wait.

The way I do the money transfers are I would make a auction on something like a pokeball so no one else buys it and I trade the actually pokemon so the pokemon does not get bid on by someone else.

On 1/22/2023 at 12:00 AM, JsnetQ137 said:

I got most fire-type starters, what I'm worried about are the shiny varients of Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Articune, Moltres, Zapdos, Mewtwo

Aloha @JsnetQ137 if its too much trouble we can change those varients to just Entei, Raikou, Moltres and Mewtwo to any variant except Normal :)

Or I would be okay with any of those above and Necrozma instead except normal variant lemme know which will be easier :)