Pokémon Vortex
Inevitable

pokemon stolen by darkforc

report of  a training scam, while i know its not supported by the system, keeping ppl like these off the hook allows the scammer culture to prosper, he stole my shiny greninja ash he had taken for training he did like 10 million exp took a shiny cosmog and refuses the return the mon luying about the account being sold to some new owner called "tom" anyway that is against tos anyway so i request he be banned for purchase of account (like he claims he did) or stealing a pokemon
find attached proofs of the scam

just so its known the pokemon had 42 million exp, so yeah its a massive scam, it could very well happen to u, unless u think u are immune to this

and no i didnt trust any random guy, he did train another mon of mine and gained my trust before i entrusted this job, so yeah IT CAN AND WILL happen to u, if u allow blackmailers and scammers to get away and laugh at the system here, just like the dude in the screenshots, he thinks a report is joke, if it needs to be taken seriously someone needs to be shown scams are not tolerated

https://imgur.com/a/fSSUKrj

https://imgur.com/a/ktDXJ2x

https://imgur.com/w4Pw0J5

https://imgur.com/a/j0Ssz9E

Edited by Inevitable
  • Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 10
  • T-rubbish 2

Bro send full screen shots of your chat, nobody can identify he scammed you or not by seeing 3 screenshot only

Maybe you have scammed him earlier and he got to know about the price and now he did this, but still it's not clear that he scammed you by watching these 3 ss only.

Edited by Gilgamesh69420
  • Love-dis 2
  • T-rubbish 1

5 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69420 said:

Bro send full screen shots of your chat, nobody can identify he scammed you or not by seeing 3 screenshot only

Maybe you have scammed hum earlier and he got to know about the price and now he did this, but still it's not clear that , he scammed you by watching these 3 ss only 

since when did price and scam become the same? explain?

• Love-dis 1

50 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69420 said:

Maybe you have scammed him earlier and he got to know about the price and now he did this, but still it's not clear that he scammed you by watching these 3 ss only.

No need for him to send full screenshots, when mods investigate they can see all the chat records I believe. It's enough here to give us guys an idea of what's going on and warn us!

You can't let scams go in this game, scammers I haven't reported correctly in the past have just gone on to scam others. Hopefully mods can sort this soon and hopefully even recover your pokemon

• Love-dis 1

the topic is about a stolen pokemon being sold and its owner blackmailing me, from what i know several individuals one including but not limited to decano were banned for the exact same reason so.... yeah help me out if u can , tryna throw off a legit scam case of a mon worth so much isnt really looking good, i am here in good faith asking for help 

Edited by Inevitable
  • Love-dis 1

14 hours ago, Inevitable said:

report of  a training scam, while i know its not supported by the system, keeping ppl like these off the hook allows the scammer culture to prosper, he stole my shiny greninja ash he had taken for training he did like 10 million exp took a shiny cosmog and refuses the return the mon luying about the account being sold to some new owner called "tom" anyway that is against tos anyway so i request he be banned for purchase of account (like he claims he did) or stealing a pokemon
find attached proofs of the scam

https://imgur.com/a/fSSUKrj

https://imgur.com/a/ktDXJ2x

https://imgur.com/w4Pw0J5

https://imgur.com/a/j0Ssz9E

14 hours ago, Inevitable said:

I think that after investigating the whole case, an action should be taken against such people who scam, also you should always be careful while giving your mon to such people who can't be trusted instead of crying about it later. Stay away from dark people! 

Hello. Just want to share my opinion regarding this one. This is very alarming, especially to those newcomers when they read and knew this, why? because scamming people and being a scammer is severely inappropriate and unethical. If they knew that this phenomenon is ok, especially if this issue was tolerated by not giving the right punishment to the scammer, they will surely do the same thing for their satisfaction to rise up (like getting their dream pokemons through scam). So please, to the moderators and admin over there, if ever you are reading our comments and replies, please make an action real quick before the culprit gets away with this successfully because if not, scamming will be very popular in this game. This behavior will grow and foster to the point that the game's image will be wrecked or destroyed.

And please, let the victim's wish of making DarkForc's account permanently banned be granted, because in the first place, Inevitable is the one who was terribly aggravated. And in this way, this will serve as DarkForc's punishment of being a scammer. That's all I can say. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Inevitable said:

the topic is about a stolen pokemon being sold and its owner blackmailing me, from what i know several individuals one including but not limited to decano were banned for the exact same reason so.... yeah help me out if u can , tryna throw off a legit scam case of a mon worth so much isnt really looking good, i am here in good faith asking for help 

Im not saying they don't deserve to be banned, but you don't see the irony in your wording? lmao

11 minutes ago, SpheX said:

Im not saying they don't deserve to be banned, but you don't see the irony in your wording? lmao

maybe there is maybe there isnt , but time calls for desperate needs,
also from what i know several of my friends comments have been put under review, would be nice if we can see everyones concerns and thoughts on this matter. it does affect the game in the long run if ppl get away with what he just did , blackmailing and bad faith is not right at any levels

5 minutes ago, Sneezeball said:

Did this guy just used multiple old accounts and posted in this topic so it will have more replies? Thats even more stupid than getting scammed

maybe check on each of the accounts while u are at it, they are all legitimate players, stop acting like u know anything sneeze u are irrelevant

• T-rubbish 1

1 minute ago, Sneezeball said:

Two of those accounts made their first post on this thread today, and you can make a case that other two are also your alt accounts or people that you asked to post here

its not my "old accounts" like u stated, u can go take a look at all of them in game why tf will i have billions of exp in 5 different accounts actively playing when i could combine and go for top 5 globals, use some braincells, also my friends care about me so they support me, they know whats going on here unlike u who is a retired player and a jobless one at that who nobody likes particularly, so why not just mind ur own business bro, if u can provide help go ahead if not stop yapping nonsense with no proof or cause , because u look like a fool right now, my friends were just laughing at how u called them alt accounts, maybe take a look at their accounts in game and see their activity before making bold claims to accusing me of breaking the forum rules, i know well burner accounts to increase the interactions are not allowed and i am not 12, so stop bothering me, and come back when u actually have something valuable to contribute to the community

At the end of the day, I don't like the fact that scamming has happened, however it has been publicly stated many times that exp training is not supported as an ingame means for buying/selling pds, vc, etc. Getting scammed in such a manner has always been considered low priority and anyone who partakes of that training should understand the potential risks involved. If you feel you need help getting exp find trustworthy friends to lend a hand! ♡

1 hour ago, Inevitable said:

its not my "old accounts" like u stated, u can go take a look at all of them in game why tf will i have billions of exp in 5 different accounts actively playing when i could combine and go for top 5 globals, use some braincells, also my friends care about me so they support me, they know whats going on here unlike u who is a retired player and a jobless one at that who nobody likes particularly, so why not just mind ur own business bro, if u can provide help go ahead if not stop yapping nonsense with no proof or cause , because u look like a fool right now, my friends were just laughing at how u called them alt accounts, maybe take a look at their accounts in game and see their activity before making bold claims to accusing me of breaking the forum rules, i know well burner accounts to increase the interactions are not allowed and i am not 12, so stop bothering me, and come back when u actually have something valuable to contribute to the community

oh wow we are on personal insults level already? I think you skipped a few steps.

I dont really care if those accounts are your or not, its just stupid to tell other people to go to post on your topic when they cannot contribute anything of value.

Its your fault for being stupid and falliing for a scam. I would do the same thing if I was in that guys' place

• T-rubbish 5