Pokémon Vortex
Kogamaster1234

Pokebay timezone

I got a auction that ends on about12:00 am on 11 feb this year, I woke up at 7:00am just to find it already ended, I did not read it wrong, right before I gone to bed I even checked, and after it ended I checked my date and it is the same, I think the pokebay timezone is broken

12am is midnight. So if an auction ends at 12am, and you wake up 7am, then you woke up 7 hours too late.

A different question. You mention that the auction ended on February 11th. It's the 14th today. Did you type the incorrect number, or did you just choose to ask about this a few days after the auction closed.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Kogamaster1234 said:

what do you mean or is this another one of your useless jokes

On 2/14/2023 at 11:09 PM, Kogamaster1234 said:

I got a auction that ends on about12:00 am on 11 feb this year, I woke up at 7:00am

I dont know, you tell me if you know a difference between 12 am and 12 pm and then tell me if its useless or not

On 2/14/2023 at 4:29 PM, Auke1993 said:

12am is midnight. So if an auction ends at 12am, and you wake up 7am, then you woke up 7 hours too late.

A different question. You mention that the auction ended on February 11th. It's the 14th today. Did you type the incorrect number, or did you just choose to ask about this a few days after the auction closed.

What do you mean I woke up 7 hours too late, and also I checked my dates and it is the exact same.psyduck

"The meaning of AM and PM is 'Ante Meridiem' and 'Post Meridiem', which means before noon or midday. We associate P.M. with the afternoon and evening. P.M. is an abbreviated term for 'Post Meridiem,' which implies afternoon or after midday. In a 12-hour clock, these are used as time indications centered around noon." 

So after 11pm it's 12am, to start the morning and vice versa. 

Edited by JsnetQ137