Pokémon Vortex
God_IS_All_The_Way

Anyone know why..?

Question

Well the creators of vortex is probably a question for you guys. Or whoever is in charge I have no idea. What made you guys make auto battling illegal or what so ever in v3? Just curious because, the trade thread on v2 was always going off with exp trade etc. Now this game has been going on for quite a while now and it only has two pages. Just curious if you guys would ever decide to make auto battling legal again? I just don't have time to sit and click, click, and click all day. In fact I don't know how anyone could do that to be honest. But sorry for all these questions. It would be nice if you guys would allow that though. No response I can understand as well.

4 answers to this question

Botting wasn't even really supposed to be allowed in V2. But no, the admins have NO interest in allowing it to happen.

It's cheating, plain and simple. If you "Don't have the time." to put the work or effort into it, you might as well not play it at all, plus I don't see how anyone can have fun at all letting a computer do all the work.

As much as I would hate clicking which is why I don't really train my Pokemon , Botting has way more disadvantages if it were to be re-introduced. The best trainer when it comes to EXP. would be down to a few obvious factors.

- Internet speed

- Computer specs & graphics card

- 24/7 running Computer

- Knowledge of shortcuts

Yeh, I don't think they'll reintroduce it personally , we can see who's properly committed when it comes to training as well this way.

• Upvote 1

Botting was banned to make the users enjoy the game by actually playing it. 

There's no fun in letting your computer play on its own while you are busy with some other work. 

I think this was the main intention of Patrick.