Pokémon Vortex
The-OG-Blazegaming

Trade Me Mega Stones Plz

On 3/7/2023 at 11:32 AM, The-OG-Blazegaming said:

no but what about the mega stones

Mega stones are half and half most of them you have to buy mystery boxes to get them and the others you have to do sidequests

7 hours ago, The-OG-Blazegaming said:

I have

shiny: corvisquire, diglett, duraludon, hoothoot, magnamite, mime jr, minior, purloin, ralts, sentret, spearow, trubish, starly, turtanator, tyrouge, yanma, and zubat

shadow: axew, basculine (white stripe), houndour, noibat, and swablu

Legendary: Reshiram

Those pokemon aren't worth 300 meltan candy. 1 meltan candy can be as expensive as 550k, so 300 meltan candy would be worth 165000 pds. correct me if i'm wrong but that would be more than 16 times more than reshiram is worth. Even if you added the price of all the other pokemon, that still would not be worth 165k pds, and i doubt some random guy that had 300 meltan candy, that he had no use for it, would give it away. most likely he/she would sell the meltan candy for millions. 

So first, the pokémon you currently have aren’t worth much in terms of base value, most of those pokémon smashed together would be worth at most 2 mega evo stones. Secondly, most of the mega evolutionary stones are gained by either side quests or you can buy them from pokebay if you’re into wasting tons of money. Thirdly, you cannot trade for the stones you would have to trade the pokémon you want evolved in order to get it to its mega form, so you also run the risk of getting scammed out of a potentially valuable pokémon. So overall this idea wasn’t thought out the best in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Deletion said:

So first, the pokémon you currently have aren’t worth much in terms of base value, most of those pokémon smashed together would be worth at most 2 mega evo stones. Secondly, most of the mega evolutionary stones are gained by either side quests or you can buy them from pokebay if you’re into wasting tons of money. Thirdly, you cannot trade for the stones you would have to trade the pokémon you want evolved in order to get it to its mega form, so you also run the risk of getting scammed out of a potentially valuable pokémon. So overall this idea wasn’t thought out the best in my opinion.

Yes you tell him 😊 

2 hours ago, The-OG-Blazegaming said:

why would i give u a primal groudon

because that's quite generous, correct me if i'm wrong but just for 1 meltan candy it would be 500k pds, and for 10 meltan candy it would be 4.5-5M pds, and for a primal groudon is worth 4.5M on auc rn.