Pokémon Vortex
ultima

Ultima's Experience shop

Hey folks i'll train your pokemons to high experience at cheap,affordable rates.

See the table below for rates and how much ill train for the pokemon u'll give me.

Please remember to be patient.....

Spoiler

For 1 Normal Legend(That I don't Have)= I will train 200K Exp.

For 1 Unique Legend(That I don't Have)= I will train 500K Exp.

For 1 Unique (Pikachu (Christmas))= I will train 3 Mil Expzygarde

For 1 Unique Primal(s)  = 7.5 Mil Exp.

For 1 normal  Zygarde (Complete) or normal   Kyurem (Black)or normal Kyurem (White)  or normalRotom (Halloween)= I will train Exp of your choice within 30 mil...

For 1 Donation Pokemon = 70mil exp...

You can visit my other threads:

ultima's trading thread

ultima's hunting thread

6 minutes ago, ultima said:

Hey folks i'll train your pokemons to high experience at cheap,affordable rates.

See the table below for rates and how much ill train for the pokemon u'll give me

Hide contents

1 legend = ill train 300,000exp

1 unique legend =ill train 500,000 exp

1 event = ill train 900,000exp

1 unique event= ill train 1 million exp

1 donation = ill train as much as u want under 2 million exp

1 normal pokemon lv 50+ = ill train to lv 100

1 unique normal pokemon lv 50+ = ill train  100,000

for trading with me just visit my trading thread

LOL FOR DONATION ONLY 2 MILLION ....:D

12 minutes ago, ultima said:

thx so anyone interested in any of my threads u can look at my pokemon for trades and my pokemon or what pokemon u want or my experience shop

Hey ultima,to become an advanced member you need to do around 50+ Posts. But that doesn't means that you will keep spamming..just edit your last post. If you do that again I will report you. Hope you understand. Also, an event is equal to 20+ million exp. Also, a donation pokemon is equal to 60+ million exp. so 2 million for a donation pokemon? LOL. You can't be that noob man.

just offer ur rotom halloween to me for any bad pokemon in my trade page so that it doesnt be a trade and the pokemon u want to trade for the other pokemon offer quick and be patient ill level it up

1 hour ago, ultima said:

just offer ur rotom halloween to me for any bad pokemon in my trade page so that it doesnt be a trade and the pokemon u want to trade for the other pokemon offer quick and be patient ill level it up

No no no. It doesn't work like that. See, first i offer the pokemon to be trained to you on your any bad pokemon. Then you train it. After it is trained, I will offer the  rotom Halloween for it. So now you understand or do I have to explain further? Also,how much time will it take?

It takes about 35 posts to become an advanced member (or so I think...). Also, don't ask for rep. I noticed that Max1mo231 has given you rep for your responses in your status.

1. Max1mo231 gave positive reputation to a reply to a status update: just some  and      going on buds Yesterday at 3:19 AM
  2. Max1mo231 gave positive reputation to a reply to a status update: just some  and      going on buds Yesterday at 3:19 AM
  3. Max1mo231 gave positive reputation to a reply to a status update: just some  and      going on buds Yesterday at 3:14 AM
  4. Max1mo231 gave positive reputation to a reply to a status update: just some  and      going on buds Yesterday at 3:14 AM
  5. Max1mo231 gave positive reputation to a reply to a status update: just some  and      going on buds Yesterday at 3:13 AM

Please don't ask for this in the future :)

Edited by eurstin