Pokémon Vortex
ultima

Ultima's hunting thread

Hey Guys This Is Ultima's Hunting Thread

Here On This Page You Will Tell Me The Pokemon You Want And Ill Catch It for You At Reasonable Rates

Spoiler

1 legend(any lv) =  1 legend lv 100

1 unique legend= 2 legends lv 100

1 event = 3 legendary

1 unique event=2 events/4legendary

1 unique= 3 normals

1 rare normal= 2 unique normals

For trading visit my trading page

For leveling up ur pokemon and its experience visit my experience shop.

13 hours ago, ultima said:

Hey Guys This Is Ultima's Hunting Thread

Here On This Page You Will Tell Me The Pokemon You Want And Ill Catch It for You At Reasonable Rates

Hide contents

1 legend(any lv) =  1 legend lv 100

1 unique legend= 2 legends lv 100

1 event = 3 legendary

1 unique event=2 events/4legendary

1 unique= 3 normals

1 rare normal= 2 unique normals

For trading visit my trading page

For leveling up ur pokemon and its experience visit my experience shop.

on here you say that you can get a normal event for 3 leggies, it doesn't say what events it has to be, so unless it has to be the current event, which it doesn't say it has to be, which means we can ask you to get any event we want, so unless your fine with that I'd recommend changing it

Just close the thread if you are not gonna edit it. This seems a lot like spamming. Creating useless threads,posting irrelevant posts - just to get the advanced member rank on your account. See buddy, you have just started vortex a few days ago. You should first get yourself a good amount of legends, some good exp at least 1 event and then start making a trade thread of your own. For the experience thread, I don't understand why you created it,since you don't have exp in the first place. First train exp for yourselves. For getting exp,learn from @clockwork or some other respected member of the forums society.  I hope you take this note seriously. Prompt action will be appreciated. 

• Upvote 1