Pokémon Vortex

I was thinking if the game could be a little more improved, cause first of all the battle animation is very boring, in fact there is no battle animation, it is just clicking buttons, I am not asking it be 3d, at least give it a gen 1 game animation so stuff actually moves, and I was thinking also add more interactions, like grunts or npc trainers on the routes, because I am not going to the map anymore unless I am catching, and I was thinking also give the game more story to follow, like you know how it works, maybe also add MORE vortex pokemon, tell me what do you guys think

6 hours ago, ZDed said:

I js want the prices of pokemon to be listed

The prices are so random and people keep selling things cheaper making the value of it decrease 

I actually like the prices decreased because then, I can buy stuff I usually can't afford, plus why do you want the prices to go up anyway

Edited by Kogamaster1234
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ZDed said:

I js want the prices of pokemon to be listed

The prices are so random and people keep selling things cheaper making the value of it decrease 

Sorry to break it to you, but ingame market is player driven, as result there is not "set" prices for pokemons. Players can buy/sell for prices they believe are good for them...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2