Pokémon Vortex

Ways this game can be improved

I really like Pokemon Vortex so far. It's a fun game and I have been hooked on it since accidentally finding it. However there are a few quality of life features I think should be added:

* Each person should be able to get a guaranteed spawn of each legendary once which could have a stipulation of never being shiny or something. However, after catching that individual the player can then find more in the wild at the same low chance.

* Sinnoh Gym Leaders need better teams. They use Pokemon based on their Diamond and Pearl teams when their Platinum teams are obviously better. Maybe try mixing their Diamonnd and Pearl teams with their Platinum teams?

** Alternatively, try making a feature where each special trainer has a pool of possible Pokemon they could use.

* There is a little too much grinding. While not anywhere near as terrible as Pokemon Go, the EXP payouts are somewhat too low when battling even high-leveled trainers.

* A world map which shows where you are on the map would be nice. I am often stuck between Steelmouth City, Routes 9, 11, 13, etc, and that general area due to getting lost and ended up using the lemonade stand in Route 24 as a landmark (I also pretend to work there just for fun).

* Live Player-VS-Player battles would be a cool feature.

* There should be an option to make Pokemon and items available to buy instantly on PokeBay if desired instead of an auction like on real eBay. I know how this works because I was addicted to eBay in real life once so I know all the ins and outs of making a feature like this.

Thanks for hearing me out.

19 hours ago, Marioipod13 said:

I really like Pokemon Vortex so far. It's a fun game and I have been hooked on it since accidentally finding it. However there are a few quality of life features I think should be added:

* Each person should be able to get a guaranteed spawn of each legendary once which could have a stipulation of never being shiny or something. However, after catching that individual the player can then find more in the wild at the same low chance.

* Sinnoh Gym Leaders need better teams. They use Pokemon based on their Diamond and Pearl teams when their Platinum teams are obviously better. Maybe try mixing their Diamonnd and Pearl teams with their Platinum teams?

** Alternatively, try making a feature where each special trainer has a pool of possible Pokemon they could use.

* There is a little too much grinding. While not anywhere near as terrible as Pokemon Go, the EXP payouts are somewhat too low when battling even high-leveled trainers.

* A world map which shows where you are on the map would be nice. I am often stuck between Steelmouth City, Routes 9, 11, 13, etc, and that general area due to getting lost and ended up using the lemonade stand in Route 24 as a landmark (I also pretend to work there just for fun).

* Live Player-VS-Player battles would be a cool feature.

* There should be an option to make Pokemon and items available to buy instantly on PokeBay if desired instead of an auction like on real eBay. I know how this works because I was addicted to eBay in real life once so I know all the ins and outs of making a feature like this.

Thanks for hearing me out.

i quite like these quality of life changes, especially the being able to instantly buy something. it reminds me of the bazaar in hypixel skyblock, anyways it makes auc flipping way faster, and just being able to buy pokemon i really want, much easier.

I also think that the sidequests are waaaaaay too long and grindy, and don't feel much like sidequests. How about turning them into story-based missions or something instead, like real sidequests in regular Pokemon games?