Pokémon Vortex

Regarding Dippitydog

Dippitydog messaged me with a threat saying "if you don't want to become an orphan I suggest you shut the **** up". I think the message was auto-censored. I would recommend checking in with this user.

Sorry to break it to you, but you in the internet. And there will be mean people who insult you. And that is not bannable situation!

You can easly block them and they will not be able to contact you anymore.

And by content of his message, it seems he was replying to something you send/said to him.... so....

• T-rubbish 2

21 hours ago, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

Sorry to break it to you, but you in the internet. And there will be mean people who insult you. And that is not bannable situation!

Just because there's plenty of people going around making threats and being dicks doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished for it. The rules don't mention anything about harassment but it would be great if this kind of stuff could be cracked down on, especially since the majority of the player base are children. I don't mean general bad language or insults but if kids are going into the DMs of randoms and literally making murder threats, warning/tempbanning (does this website even have a tempban system lol) will probably scare them into stopping

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, billabob said:

Just because there's plenty of people going around making threats and being dicks doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished for it. The rules don't mention anything about harassment but it would be great if this kind of stuff could be cracked down on, especially since the majority of the player base are children. I don't mean general bad language or insults but if kids are going into the DMs of randoms and literally making murder threats, warning/tempbanning (does this website even have a tempban system lol) will probably scare them into stopping

I am not saying that harassment should not be punished. But as currently there is no way to punish them, solution is to block them and forget them. My block list is longer then many players friend list.