Pokémon Vortex
Iodized_Salt

Am i overpreparing??

I kinda think i'm over-preparing for Darkest Day pt.2. I already caught a zacian and im grinding for kubfu since its probably gonna come not too soon after zacian crowned. On top of that, im thinking about catching eternatus since it's probably gonna be the focus of part 3 if there is a part 3.

6 hours ago, Iodized_Salt said:

I kinda think i'm over-preparing for Darkest Day pt.2. I already caught a zacian and im grinding for kubfu since its probably gonna come not too soon after zacian crowned. On top of that, im thinking about catching eternatus since it's probably gonna be the focus of part 3 if there is a part 3.

not really if your preparing to make money, rn a zacian can go up to 500k if it's normale, and if it's shiny then +1M

Just now, Void-Star said:

not really if your preparing to make money, rn a zacian can go up to 500k if it's normale, and if it's shiny then +1M

well any variant can go up to +1M but shinies sell for +1M much more often in my own experiences, as well as zacian prices will skyrocket probably going up to 1M or more 

7 hours ago, Iodized_Salt said:

I think catching Eternatus for an event would be a good idea, but I seem to remember Patrick saying that when Urshifu is released, it wouldn't be an event pokemon.

3 hours ago, Void-Star said:

Im less catching for money, and more catching for when zacian crowned comes out. Assuming it's what pt2 of the dday event is about