Pokémon Vortex
KinsKyle

Need any legendaries?

19 minutes ago, Marioipod13 said:

Origin Forme Giratina, I will give all my Pokedollars for it because I am not willing to spend any real money

just regular? I cant get the origin forme if you want alternet forme i can get it, also how much is ALL your money?

Edited by KinsKyle
Mistake

5 minutes ago, KinsKyle said:

just regular? I cant get the origin forme if you want alternet forme i can get it, also how much is ALL your money?

I already have the regular form. Sorry, but thanks for the offer. (I'll get it from someone else)

On 3/30/2023 at 1:59 PM, KinsKyle said:

I have a catching service that catches any legendary you want. Limits: one shiny leagendary per order, limit 5 legendaries per order. Total: 6 legendaries.

Eahc normal legendary is 50,000 and shinies are 500,000

Sorry for the late response to the other day's post; my power has been out due to a thunderstorm.

I am willing to pay you ¥150000 to catch me a Darkrai, a Thundurus, and a Victini. No need for them to be shiny or anything, regulars will do. Just I don't know how to directly pay a person for the Pokemon so I would like to know how to do this.

19 hours ago, Marioipod13 said:

Sorry for the late response to the other day's post; my power has been out due to a thunderstorm.

I am willing to pay you ¥150000 to catch me a Darkrai, a Thundurus, and a Victini. No need for them to be shiny or anything, regulars will do. Just I don't know how to directly pay a person for the Pokemon so I would like to know how to do this.

ok u pay by pokeball in auctions

43 minutes ago, Justindude said:

Not to interrupt, but he could just put it on trade, then you give him trash common for the Pokémon.

Perfect idea; I didn't even think of that!