Pokémon Vortex
Kogamaster1234

Join team koga saga clan!

hello we are team toga saga! we are a newly created clan that wants new people, first 4 people that joins our clan will be ranked elitist in the roles, and the best thing is you don't need anything to join, you only need to keep your win and exp contributing streak to stay in the role, and we won't kick you out if inactive, if someone beat your win streak contribute, he will be moved past your rank, so you only need to make sure no one past you, our goal is to be on the top clan list, and when we do we will have the strongest beasts in pokemon vortex! mention here if you are the first 4 person to join, thank you for viewing!

Edited by Kogamaster1234
Oops, auto correct turn the name into team yoga saga

you know that totally removes the fact that you can go inactive, personally i don't care about ranks, but some people may care, so the fact that a person can surpass, or even replace another person from their role rules out the possibility of taking a break, so i suggest this rule to be relaxed a little but.

Edited by Void-Star

11 minutes ago, Void-Star said:

you know that totally removes the fact that you can go inactive, personally i don't care about ranks, but some people may care, so the fact that a person can surpass, or even replace another person from their role rules out the possibility of taking a break, so i suggest this rule to be relaxed a little but.

Sure maybe I may add more number of elitist role holders as long as they tell me that they need to relax

I would like to join. The Team MCPE13 clan didn't get anyone so I kind of need a new home on Pokemon Vortex. I train lots of different Pokemon so I can be a big help.

I can also be one of the Elite Four if you want to hire me. Dragon types are my favorite; they're hard to catch and train but in return their powers are superior! There is no being clever with them.

1 hour ago, Marioipod13 said:

I would like to join. The Team MCPE13 clan didn't get anyone so I kind of need a new home on Pokemon Vortex. I train lots of different Pokemon so I can be a big help.

I can also be one of the Elite Four if you want to hire me. Dragon types are my favorite; they're hard to catch and train but in return their powers are superior! There is no being clever with them.

Sure we would love a new recruit

On 4/10/2023 at 6:15 PM, Kogamaster1234 said:

hello we are team toga saga! we are a newly created clan that wants new people, first 4 people that joins our clan will be ranked elitist in the roles, and the best thing is you don't need anything to join, you only need to keep your win and exp contributing streak to stay in the role, and we won't kick you out if inactive, if someone beat your win streak contribute, he will be moved past your rank, so you only need to make sure no one past you, our goal is to be on the top clan list, and when we do we will have the strongest beasts in pokemon vortex! mention here if you are the first 4 person to join, thank you for viewing!

Thanks for inviting me! I got us up to 100 total wins this season.

Hello im operating the giveaway, and i have a new rule, starting next giveaway the people who have 100 to 150 battles get 2 entries, 150 to 200 get 3, and 200 to 250 get 4. You will have a better chance and I will increase the rewards.

Edited by KinsKyle
  • Love-dis 1