Pokémon Vortex
bunnuz

NEED HELP WITH STORE

Hi, I am from India and I want to purchase Arceus (Fairy) & Magearna (Original). I am not able to purchase it from store as i am fron India. is there any alternative? can someone please help? @Patrick or any other developers? 

Edited by bunnuz

Just now, Void-Star said:

when you mean by "store" you mean by auctions, if there aren't any that just means no ones selling any, but if you want any check if there is any that anyone is willing to trade for.

I want to buy it from store using USD($) and I am not able to do it because of the regional limitation. I got to know that Indians are not allowed to purchase anything from the store. 

yeah i'm pretty sure you can, but if you can't then (if you have one) use a vpn to switch to America, they you should be able to. 

but if you don't have one, then just buy one off of auction.

6 minutes ago, Void-Star said:

yeah i'm pretty sure you can, but if you can't then (if you have one) use a vpn to switch to America, they you should be able to. 

but if you don't have one, then just buy one off of auction.

Thanks but using VPN also doesn't help :(  :(  waiting for admins to reply on this. @Patrick please help. 

VPN won't do anything, it's about the payment card issuer, not your physical location - PV blocks payments from a few countries including India. There was a fraud problem a few years ago that got so bad it was costing the site a ton of money and Patrick had to pay for it out of his own pocket, and blocking the country was the only realistic way to solve it. 

There's no legitimate way around this as far as I know, trusting another person to buy the items/Pokes for you has a high risk of exposing yourself to scammers and it's not allowed so I would advise against it

2 hours ago, Kogamaster1234 said:

Oh my god Pokémon vortex is racist?! Ooooooooooooooh my god

No, the reason why Indians are not allowed to purchase things is because of the cheating that my countrymen were doing and developers had to stop it somehow. But the problem with this is for people like me who genuinely want to support the game by purchasing the content. 

1 hour ago, billabob said:

VPN won't do anything, it's about the payment card issuer, not your physical location - PV blocks payments from a few countries including India. There was a fraud problem a few years ago that got so bad it was costing the site a ton of money and Patrick had to pay for it out of his own pocket, and blocking the country was the only realistic way to solve it. 

There's no legitimate way around this as far as I know, trusting another person to buy the items/Pokes for you has a high risk of exposing yourself to scammers and it's not allowed so I would advise against it

Yes, I am not trusting anyone. I created this thread so that I can get into contact with Patrick or other developers and they can help me with this. I am fine with directly sending money to their account in exchange for what I want from the store. 

Be aware of scammer's, because you are going to get too many dms within a week, that we can sell you vc for inr like that, i will suggest not to believe them because most of them will be scammer, and this types scams are already done by lots of people in game one of them i know is pandawarrior.

And ig there is no way that you can buy anything from store if you are from India 👍

7 minutes ago, Dheruleggis said:

Be aware of scammer's, because you are going to get too many dms within a week, that we can sell you vc for inr like that, i will suggest not to believe them because most of them will be scammer, and this types scams are already done by lots of people in game one of them i know is pandawarrior.

And ig there is no way that you can buy anything from store if you are from India 👍

Thank you so much, I got a message on Discord yesterday saying that they'll sell me for less cost than that on Store but I ignored it. 

• Developer

As already explained by billabob in this thread, there are certain locations where we do not accept payments from due to high levels of fraud.

Unfortunately, India is one of those locations so purchasing from the store directly is not an option for players located there.

We do not offer another payment method to these locations, sorry.

23 hours ago, Patrick said:

As already explained by billabob in this thread, there are certain locations where we do not accept payments from due to high levels of fraud.

Unfortunately, India is one of those locations so purchasing from the store directly is not an option for players located there.

We do not offer another payment method to these locations, sorry.

@Patrick I have taken help from my cousin to buy it for me. she lives in UK and has done the payment on my behalf from my account. I hope you will think of something with which I can pay it myself. Love this game, thanks :) 

Edited by bunnuz

On 5/2/2023 at 9:24 AM, bunnuz said:

Thank you so much, I got a message on Discord yesterday saying that they'll sell me for less cost than that on Store but I ignored it. 

Thanks God, btw can you share who message you in discord for selling in inr, so that it will help others people's to know that he/she is a scammer... Because there is no way he can take inr and give you Vortex credit..

Edited by Dheruleggis