Pokémon Vortex
ultima1

ultima's experience shop

Hey folks i'll train your pokemons to high experience at cheap,affordable rates.

See the table below for rates and how much ill train for the pokemon u'll give me.

Please remember to be patient.....

Hide contents

For 1 Normal Legend(That I don't Have)= I will train 200K Exp.

For 1 Unique Legend(That I don't Have)= I will train 500K Exp.

For 1 Unique (Pikachu (Christmas))= I will train 3 Mil Expzygarde

For 1 Unique Primal(s)  = 7.5 Mil Exp.

For 1 normal  Zygarde (Complete) or normal   Kyurem (Black)or normal Kyurem (White)  or normalRotom (Halloween)= I will train Exp of your choice within 30 mil...

For 1 Donation Pokemon = 70mil exp...

You can visit my other threads:

ultima's trading thread

ultima's hunting thread

7 minutes ago, ultima1 said:

waiting

dont double post (posting a message even though the previous post was also your own)just use the edit button

also,stop with the "quick" and "waiting",its not like everyone is on 24/7 right?just leave whatever you have to uft and they'll eventually offer,why not go do something else in the mean time like sidequests/unique pokemon searching etc =)

• Upvote 3

Just now, Uncle_Psychic said:

dont double post (posting a message even though the previous post was also your own)just use the edit button

also,stop with the "quick" and "waiting",its not like everyone is on 24/7 right?just leave whatever you have to uft and they'll eventually offer,why not go do something else in the mean time like sidequests/unique pokemon searching etc =)

So true. @ultima1, I saw your post in @ultima's hunting thread. I'm sorry but you can't make multiple accounts. It is strictly prohibited and not allowed here on the forums. I have reported and you might be banned again because of what you did. Also, moderators, this was not flaming. I do not mean any offense to ultima1 or ultima. I was just warning other members in the forums. Thanks!!! :)