Pokémon Vortex
pokemonML

Sidequests Reset Selection

PV should make the "Reset Sidequests" button let us choose which sidequest to reset. Of course we have to finish the sidequest region before resetting it. However, i am also aware that some players may use this opportunity to finish the shorter sidequests again and again just to get the pds. So, i don't really have a solution to that, sry

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, pokemonML said:

PV should make the "Reset Sidequests" button let us choose which sidequest to reset. Of course we have to finish the sidequest region before resetting it. However, i am also aware that some players may use this opportunity to finish the shorter sidequests again and again just to get the pds. So, i don't really have a solution to that, sry

A solution is to make people get less pds for shorter regions. Like instead of 1.3m in TCG Islands, they get only 450k

On 8/11/2023 at 6:57 AM, Ilovewaffles12345678 said:

A solution is to make people get less pds for shorter regions. Like instead of 1.3m in TCG Islands, they get only 450k

And for long regions like Hoenn and Galar do more than the average amount of pds like 2 Million to 2.5 Million Pds

Edited by Pikachu372
added the amount of pds for Hoenn and Galar
  • Love-dis 1

On 8/10/2023 at 7:57 PM, Ilovewaffles12345678 said:

please don't make sidequests even worse, we need MORE unique prizes, not LOWER prizes and items that whales can get 100 a day of from mystery boxes - look at the alcremie sweets, they used to sell for 4M each, now they go for the lowest possible price on pokebay because of mystery boxes

I kind of like the idea of resetting to a specific region but it'd need some serious thought as it's quite a big change to the balance

• Love-dis 1

On 8/13/2023 at 8:03 PM, billabob said:

please don't make sidequests even worse, we need MORE unique prizes, not LOWER prizes and items that whales can get 100 a day of from mystery boxes - look at the alcremie sweets, they used to sell for 4M each, now they go for the lowest possible price on pokebay because of mystery boxes

I kind of like the idea of resetting to a specific region but it'd need some serious thought as it's quite a big change to the balance

Yea kinda makes sense… I guess its good enough the way it is now