Pokémon Vortex
Alex777

KYUREMS!!!!

Hi! Hello people! This is a temporary thread only. i am here to trade KYUREMS!!!!

so, just offer kyurems and reshirams and zekroms. I will offer you all legends and uniques and exp and events from my account. No rates here. all reasonable offers will be negotiates and accepted. Moderators, i am not posting stuff that i have,since it takes a lot of time and this is just a temporary thread.

A small example of the pokemon i am trading.

Spoiler

Zygarde (Complete)- only trading for irresistible offers.

Shiny VirizionShadow GenesectShiny YveltalDark RegiceDark GenesectShiny SuicuneShiny ZapdosShiny Zygarde (Cell)Shadow Zygarde (Cell)Dark Zygarde (Cell)Mystic Zygarde (Cell)Metallic Zygarde (Cell)Zygarde (Cell)Vivillon (Pokeball)Shiny Glaceon- With 20 MIL EXP. Also trading this glaceon for only irresistible offers.

1 minute ago, Alex777 said:

Hi! Hello people! This is a temporary thread only. i am here to trade KYUREMS!!!!

so, just offer kyurems and reshirams and zekroms. I will offer you all legends and uniques and exp and events from my account. No rates here. all reasonable offers will be negotiates and accepted. Moderators, i am not posting stuff that i have,since it takes a lot of time and this is just a temporary thread.

Remember to post 6 Pokemon... :) 

23 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

Remember to post 6 Pokemon... :) 

Thanks for reminding buddy! Also wanna trade? I also want to take this opportunity to invite all trainers who are interested in Trading. ( @123aman, @greatbunny, @rishivojjala014-2, @Maxie-Magma, @DeMerican, @azuredragon, @cheguevara, @EagerRhino, @Haxor69, @Alan Solis, @Joshua Hambly, @XGantzx, @KugatsuNoYuki, @manavsharma9231, @himanshu24092002, @Flammer, @DannyV and all other trainers who wanna trade!

Edited by Alex777

2 hours ago, Flammer said:

@Maxie-MagmaI got some unique zekromsand reshirams check my trades and offer. I am not accepting everything!

I am looking for Kyurems (Any Type) Trading for EXP

Dude. Don't Trade with other people on this thread. It's mine. Maxine has her own Kyurem trading bread. This is not a suggestion, it's a warning. Do it again and I'll report you.  

Also @azuredragon, I am always looking for those spares!! So just offer one whenever you are ready! :)

Edited by Alex777

4 hours ago, DannyV said:

Hey bro I have a normal reshiram and normal zekrom up for tade that I won't use... ign: twixero 

I know u had asked earlier for some of mine but those two are my spare bro :)

So 3 normal legends for them? So 6 normal legends in total. Where should I offer?

1 hour ago, cheguevara said:

Can u give me ur zygarde complete for my shadow reshiram? Reply with an offer

No thanks.thats too much. Because the kyurem a are not so rare now they are not worth a Zygarde complete. Didn't i write that only irresistible offers will be accepted for complete?

On 22/05/2016 at 4:13 PM, Alex777 said:

A small example of the pokemon i am trading.

Hide contents

Zygarde (Complete)- only trading for irresistible offers.

Shiny VirizionShadow GenesectShiny YveltalDark RegiceDark GenesectShiny SuicuneShiny ZapdosShiny Zygarde (Cell)Shadow Zygarde (Cell)Dark Zygarde (Cell)Mystic Zygarde (Cell)Metallic Zygarde (Cell)Zygarde (Cell)Vivillon (Pokeball)Shiny Glaceon- With 20 MIL EXP. Also trading this glaceon for only irresistible offers.

I have a normal Kyrym and a Zekrom what are you willing to trade for them?

On 27 May 2016 at 7:10 PM, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i have a Shadow Reshiram i want these shadow poke  Shadow Zygarde (Cell)Shadow%20Ursaring.gifShadow%20Graveler.gifShadow%20Pineco.gif and these normal pokemon Genesect.gif  Zygarde%20(Cell).gifZygarde%20(Cell).gifSpewpa.gifXerneas%20(Active).gifRayquaza.gifYveltal.gifYveltal.gifVirizion.gif
u can offer at ign :- rishivojjala014-2 :)  the shadow reshiram is up for trade 

PMed you. 

4 hours ago, Max1mo231 said:

Hi @Max1mo231! I want your kyurem only and not the Reshiram. 2 unique legends for that normal kyurem? Or ... 3 normal legends?