Pokémon Vortex
rishivojjala014-2

Wonder Trade

Many times ppl click wonder trade button accidentally and lose valuable pokemon . It will be very helpful if another option appears after we click "Wonder Trade"  . It could be something like "Do u really want to wonder trade this pokemon. U may lose it forever. "

I've lost some valuable pokemon because I clicked wonder trade accidentally many times :(

• Upvote 1

That defeats the purpose of Wonder Trade. You lost your Pokemon because you were careless. It's not the game's fault. I have lost Pokemon myself but if we need to pass through - ''Do you really want to WT this Pokemon?" That would make the process slow.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, iZeus said:

That defeats the purpose of Wonder Trade. You lost your Pokemon because you were careless. It's not the game's fault. I have lost Pokemon myself but if we need to pass through - ''Do you really want to WT this Pokemon?" That would make the process slow.

Sorry to say this but accidentally clicking on wonder trade option on your pokemon does not define it as the purpose of wonder trade. It should be through your complete consensual choice that you are willing to wonder trade the specific poke and adding an additional "are you sure" screen on your first poke would be highly beneficial. Now after you have WTed your original poke, any poke you receive and WT in that cycle should not require the extra approval.

Nothing wrong with slowing down the process if it makes the whole process better ;)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, sas said:

I had lost my shadow mewtwo .

And now I am too cautious while viewing All Pokemons.

Same here , i use pokemon vortex on my phone sometimes , so all the buttons like "evolve " and wonder trade become smaller and distance between them decreases , so instead of evolve I click away wonder trade for the pokemon above , I just lost my shadow exploud a while ago when trying 2 evolve my Feebas :(

• Upvote 1