Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
iZeus

v4 Teaser Discussion and Theories

v4 Teaser Views  

114 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you hyped?

    • Yes. I can't wait. Just ask them to release it now.
    • Nah, v3 is not even out of BETA. v4 will be probably out in 2050 when I will be too old to play.
  2. 2. Did you liked the Video?

    • Yes. Yes. Yes.
    • Nope. I can make a better one.


Recommended Posts

 

 


This is what is hanging in our Dashboards now. Seen it already?

THE SONG YOU ASK FOR?

 

 

UibuW4K.png

 

So as the Video begins we see a Ugly New and Fresh Homepage for Vortex with like 10000 Times better looks and finally a Wiki Link. :o 

SSFNZhR.jpg

We finally see a new front image. OMG Waited for it so long.

Then comes a Floating Login where Chris_ logs in and we fail to know his password ...

uw06Jhd.png

and then a New Dashboard ....

NEB3zEB.png where Vortex claims to still giving Hoopa (Unbound)for 10$ (Which is now over) and listed new features are Super Secret.

WOW a New Pokemart with features from Amazon and No Masterballs:MasterBall: :T_T:

zwXo4GY.png

rrsW9kh.png

A New Team View with Good Poke ball Backgrounds And with Pokemon who only knows Solar Beam, Outrage, Blast Burn and Wing Attack.
Wish my Politoedcould learn Blast Burn.
Then comes a New Page which will be called the Trading Station and with Wonder Trade already added.

AK6MTMD.png

Oh Cool. We can see new Mini-sprites added in game.

Then Comes The Fossil Lab with not so many changes...

w7Vt12q.png

and then we finally get a Bag :o and new Pokeballs...

Update : Nest Ball,Friend Ball and Masterball are Sidequests Exclusive.


oEKTvGE.png
ec6af10cd8.png

2b6bb94883.jpg

91d42d4e83.jpg

WHAT ARE YOUR THEORIES AND VIEWS?

HOW MUCH ARE YOU HYPED?

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shadow Khan said:

i was to excited and can not w8 to see this coming but i want to say one thing that there should be live battel...

Chill mate. They do a lot of things for us. Live Battles are not that very important. Most people don't even care about Live Battle anymore. Live Battles will be implemented soon sometime. I am sure they are working on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, iZeus said:

Chill mate. They do a lot of things for us. Live Battles are not that very important. Most people don't even care about Live Battle anymore. Live Battles will be implemented soon sometime. I am sure they are working on it.

there should also be More types of pokemons....

and peoples can place there own pictures on there profile.. :D

Edited by Shadow Khan
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Shadow Khan said:

there should also be More types of pokemons....

More Variants will increase the Available Pokemon again at this point of game. Maybe returning of Ancients is a nice addition but Completely New Variants, Nah.

17 minutes ago, Shadow Khan said:

and peoples can place there own pictures on there profile.. :D

Probably one of the best ideas :^_^: but People will misuse the feature and change Profile Picture every minutes which eventually take away a lot of space in the game.:-_-: 

Edited by iZeus
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, iZeus said:

More Variants will increase the Available Pokemon again at this point of game. Maybe returning of Ancients is a nice addition but Completely New Variants, Nah.

Probably one of the best ideas :^_^: but People will misuse the feature and change Profile Picture every minutes which eventually take away a lot of space in the game.:-_-: 

but they can restrict it by adding restrictions like 1 month and more etc

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Developer
51 minutes ago, VITOL said:

Will the battles against accounts have some image recognition captcha or something safer than now for avoid botting?

It doesn't matter if people bot. They will be caught and they will be banned. Don't waste your time caring about them.

There are always ways around any measurement.

The new Pokeballs are kind of useless. I will just use Master Balls.

A lot of people care what Pokéball their Pokémon is in. While I was never really bothered too much about adding more balls, it's a highly requested thing and simple enough so why not let them have it is my view on it. Plus Zeus picked up on something - There are no Master Balls in the Pokémart. How do you know you'll be in abundance of them to say "I'll just use Master Balls" :^_^:

 

FINALLY, I want to comment on something else that was picked up on in the video and that's the Hoopa donation on the Dashboard. The dashboard was designed while Hoopa's donation was available and running. Right now, I have no intention of running the Hoopa donation again, it's purely there for design purposes in the video.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Patrick said:

It doesn't matter if people bot. They will be caught and they will be banned. Don't waste your time caring about them. There are always ways around any measurement.

VITOL is right probably. Adding reCAPTCHA (https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html) will make botting totally impossible. Moreover, People will be able to know how many actual Pokemon are available in game. It's disturbing when you find out that almost every Arceus (Fairy)in game is in banned IGNs.

  • NO BOT = NO PRESSURE ON THE GAME's SERVER.
  • NO BOT = NO BAN .
  • NO PRESSURE ON THE GAME's SERVER. = LESS DOWNTIMES PROBABLY
  • NO BAN = EVERYONE HAPPY.
59 minutes ago, Patrick said:

FINALLY, I want to comment on something else that was picked up on in the video and that's the Hoopa donation on the Dashboard. The dashboard was designed while Hoopa's donation was available and running. Right now, I have no intention of running the Hoopa donation again, it's purely there for design purposes in the video.

I mentioned it is now over. :-_-::P 

3 hours ago, iZeus said:

Vortex claims to still giving Hoopa (Unbound)for 10$ (Which is now over)

 

Edited by iZeus
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am proper excited mate. The new layout looks well good. And I like the pokeballs behind the pokemon images. Also, I hope more balls are added, cause I love the pink ones. <3 Might recollect the whole dex in pink balls.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Tyheamma said:

I am proper excited mate. The new layout looks well good. And I like the pokeballs behind the pokemon images. Also, I hope more balls are added, cause I love the pink ones. <3 Might recollect the whole dex in pink balls.

loveball.pngYou mean THE LOVE BALL?loveball.png

I love the  loveball.png too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, iZeus said:

VITOL is right probably. Adding reCAPTCHA (https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html) will make botting totally impossible. Moreover, People will be able to know how many actual Pokemon are available in game. It's disturbing when you find out that almost every Arceus (Fairy)in game is in banned IGNs.

  • NO BOT = NO PRESSURE ON THE GAME's SERVER.
  • NO BOT = NO BAN .
  • NO PRESSURE ON THE GAME's SERVER. = LESS DOWNTIMES PROBABLY
  • NO BAN = EVERYONE HAPPY.

Don´t forget to mention the psychosis when trading Exp about if it is botted or not

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I read mobile compatibility and my cancer was immediately cured. 

#PokemonVortexMobile

 

1 hour ago, Tyheamma said:

I am proper excited mate. The new layout looks well good. And I like the pokeballs behind the pokemon images. Also, I hope more balls are added, cause I love the pink ones. <3 Might recollect the whole dex in pink balls.

I am also excited for the new balls. Maybe I can get a set of my own!

 

MOBILE VORTEX!!!

HECK YEAH!!!!!

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dat edit PkMn team page doe.... its set-up be awful sexy. And you finally get a bag. That's exciting- to not have to carry around 250+ great balls and mega stones in yo' pockets.

Edited by Hex A. Decimal
Unneeded apostrophe catastrophe
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...