Patrick

Notice Important Information regarding current clans

With Pokémon Vortex being in its BETA stage, as the game progresses to transition out of BETA, things will come, things will go and a lot will change.

One of those big changes is the current clan system.

Since the start of v3, the clans have been under close watch to see how people use them, what was useful, what works, what doesn't and more importantly, what you wanted to see them become.

We've had a LOT of feedback on the clans since launching them and I'm happy with the responses as of now. However, in their current state, they are by no means a complete asset. What I was hoping to achieve with a clan system was a more interactive game style added within the game where you don't feel as if you're playing alone.

After over a year of seeing how people use the clans and hearing what people want of them, it is time to see them disappear for a while. They've had their time in the light and their extensive testing thanks to the community and it gives me great pleasure to announce what is in store for clans in an upcoming update which not only will bring the game out of BETA, but will see Pokémon Vortex transpire into something with even more potential I ever thought it could have.

The clans section of Pokémon Vortex will be closed down in the coming weeks, I am unsure as of yet if the created clans will remain a part of the future clan system - This will be confirmed as I know more. However, I can confirm that if current clan owners DO get to keep their clans, they will be the only member of it when it re-launches.

SO, onto the good stuff? I'm sure you all want to know what is in store for clans. One bit (The main and biggest change) is going to remain a secret until it's ready to launch. But here is some other things you can look forward to with clans:

- You will finally be able to invite people to your clan through an in-game invitational system (No more pesky messaging asking people to request a join)

- A gifting system will be implemented where you can send your fellow clan mates Pokémon, items or money without accepting anything in return.

- Clan depository (A vault locked to your clan where members can put in Pokémon, items and money for others to request withdrawal of)

- Clans will have a member ranking system that the leader will be able to assign (Each role will have higher and significant permissions)

Roles will include:

-- Leader (1) (The highest of rankings - Can do anything within a clan)

-- Co-Leader (3) (Second in command - Will be able to invite, remove lower ranked users, able to accept requests to withdraw from clan deposits)

-- Elitist (10) (Basically scouts-people - Will be able to invite and remove lower ranked users)

-- Members (386) (Casual member of the clan - Will be able to gift and deposit in the clan depository)

- As highly requested, the leader of a clan will now be able to disband a clan, if the clan is empty, the clan will simply cease to exist until re-created. If the clan has members, Leadership will be passed on to the next in command.

- You will now be able to see who is active within your clan to decide who is contributing towards its ranking on the leaderboard. (Clan battle count for each individual member will be displayed on the main clan screen and will be reset monthly)

- Clans will be getting a second leaderboard where prizes can be won, courtsey of Pokémon Vortex. (Details on this are to be determined)

- The main and biggest of the changes - All I'll say is, it's a game changer 

So there it is. There are also some small tweaks here and there being made within them but those are the main changes you will notice and enjoy as a whole.

Don't forget though, this is an incomplete project so if you still have ideas or something on your mind regarding clans, feel free to say so because while they are in development is the best time to be throwing ideas. You can submit any ideas you have here: http://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/forum/40-provide-ideas-feedback/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

I would like the bank vault to have a code no. that can be changed only by the clan leader.(to prevent anyone using it for nothing.)

Also would like to have a system that enables to send PM's to only the respective clan members and a a board(eg. a bulletin board) for announcing news (like to notify the members that the have won something in the second leaderboard.)

On 1/31/2016 at 7:20 PM, Patrick said:

Clans will be getting a second leaderboard where prizes can be won, courtsey of Pokémon Vortex.

you mean items or Pokemons?

• Upvote 5

nd donating members of a clan should get prizes

i think there should be clan wars too

Edited by Chris_
Don't double post please.
  • Upvote 3

i am also in agreement  with the thought of inter clan wars that wud be nice and it would also be interesting if there is a clan chat box wer the clan members can talk to each other ... a pokemon clan war game would be nice in my opinion would be a different experience than other pokemon games and might attract more people ... 

Edited by eternalshenron
  • Upvote 1

I know I could probably find this somewhere, but I have neither the time or intelligence to do so. What are the requirements to create a clan? I mean do I have to be beaten mercilessly by the admins with tube socks filled with soap, or is it a rank and currency kinda thing.

• Upvote 2

guys clans r currently under maintenance they will fix that soon after that u will be able to join a clan hope u understood:D:^_^:

• Upvote 1

do anything . But do fast 'cause I can't wait for it . um... One more suggestion from me is that there should be a chatroom that allows a personal conversation with someone special.. i hope you can understand :$

On 4/20/2016 at 6:03 PM, rockjecks2 said:

do anything . But do fast 'cause I can't wait for it . um... One more suggestion from me is that there should be a chatroom that allows a personal conversation with someone special.. i hope you can understand :$

Spoiler

O.oit's funny

yes i am in agreement with the clan chat box that will help the players trade etc.

On 20/04/2016 at 6:03 PM, rockjecks2 said:

nd we have already talked about  clan chatroom so no need to talk about that again

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2016 at 3:15 PM, xxxxxxx said:

Make it like 

I have a Mew

I give it to my clan member for 

$(pokemoney) 10,000

can u give me your mew please

• Upvote 1

What about clan wars??? What if i make a clan but someone in my member is better than me will he be the leader of my clan?