Patrick

Notice Important Information regarding current clans

On 3/21/2016 at 8:32 AM, adrien said:

nd donating members of a clan should get prizes

i think there should be clan wars too

in the clan wars i think that every clan member should be able to get involved with all of there Pokemon after splitting there Pokemon into teams of 6 the attacking clan has to put a team forwards each time and each member has to be defeated in turn before one is declared then winner of the clan war. clan members that have not been active for 3 months can be used by the other clan members in the war and the winner of the clan wars should be able to take a certain amount of Pokemon form the other teams and a percentage of the other clans money as the spoils of war. Whilst the war is going on  the Pokemon in the clan war don't regain health to make it possible for them to be beaten. 

On 4/9/2017 at 3:38 AM, reet.patel said:

Mew is so small like funny is has paver an

Many thing he have a shod ballMew

not a good place to say this

How about a Clan event?

Catching uniques or anything,contributing money or any could form a clan event :)

On 3 May 2017 at 1:56 AM, sportsandmusic69 said:

tell me how to make clan i will make first friend me on Pokemon vortex ok dude when I'm gone you can be the leader

It has been a whole year, but nothing has happened. We will wait for you guys because I know its hard to create a game

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Popanto said:

It has been a whole year, but nothing has happened. We will wait for you guys because I know its hard to create a game

Well, stuff has happened. V4 is being created and it will take a while, but fret not, stuff has happened ;) 

• Like 1