GyaradosWelcome To "The Trade RIng"Gyarados

Rules:

Spoiler

~~All Global Rules Apply!

~~A “No”Is A “No”

~~All Rates To Be Followed!

Rates:

Spoiler

Accepting Legendaries , Level 100 Pokemons , Fossil Pokemons And Shiny/Shadow Non Legends (All For Reasonable Prices), According To The Rates Below:

• My Unique Pokemons For Level 100 Pokemons : 1 for D/M/M - 2 For Shiny/Shadow

• My Legendary Pokemons For Fossil Pokemons And Level 100 Pokemons : 1 Legendary For 2-3 Level 100 Pokemons

• My Shadow/Shiny Pokemons For Level 100 Pokemons And In Bulks For Legendaries : 1-2 For Each

• My Fossil Pokemons For Anything!

Exceptional Deals For Rare Pokemons Of Each Category!

Exceptional Deals Include: Unique For Unique,Legend For Legend,Fossil For Fossil,Level 100 Pokemons For other Level 100 Pokemons.

Pokemon That I Have:

Uniques:

Spoiler

Dark:

Spoiler

Dark AudinoDark BagonDark BaltoyDark BlitzleDark BronzorDark Bunnelbyx2  Dark CarbinkDark CastformDark Castform (Fire)Dark Castform (Water)Dark Chimcharx2 Dark CofagrigusDark CyndaquilDark DarumakaDark DedenneDark DeinoDark DittoDark DrilburDark DrowzeeDark DurantDark DwebbleDark EkansDark ExeggcuteDark Fennekinx2 Dark FerroseedDark FoongusDark GeodudeDark GirafarigDark GligarDark GoomyDark GrimerDark GrowlitheDark GulpinDark HeatmorDark HeracrossDark HippopotasDark HoothootDark HoppipDark InkayDark LarvitarDark LiepardDark LillipupDark MagikarpDark MakuhitaDark MunchlaxDark MurkrowDark OnixDark PawniardDark PhanpyDark Pumpkaboo (Average)Dark Pumpkaboo (Large)Dark Pumpkaboo (Small)Dark Pumpkaboo (Super)Dark RhyhornDark RioluDark TorchicDark Zorua 

Metallic:

Spoiler

Metallic AggronMetallic BagonMetallic CharmanderMetallic CharmeleonMetallic ChimcharMetallic DedenneMetallic DoduoMetallic DrilburMetallic EeveeMetallic ExeggcuteMetallic ElekidMetallic EspurrMetallic FennekinMetallic GibleMetallic GirafarigMetallic GolettMetallic GoomyMetallic GrimerMetallic HeatmorMetallic HeracrossMetallic HoothootMetallic JumpluffMetallic LillipupMetallic MagikarpMetallic MagnemiteMetallic OnixMetallic OddishMetallic PawniardMetallic PhanpyMetallic PidgeyMetallic Pumpkaboo (Average)Metallic ScraggyMetallic SeviperMetallic SlugmaMetallic SquirtleMetallic SwabluMetallic TorkoalMetallic VenonatMetallic Zorua

Mystic:

Spoiler

Mystic AbraMystic AzurillMystic Burmy (Sand)Mystic Burmy (Steel)Mystic Castform (Fire)Mystic Castform (Ice)Mystic CharmanderMystic DeinoMystic DrifloonMystic FoongusMystic GibleMystic JoltikMystic LarvitarMystic MagikarpMystic MagnemiteMystic OnixMystic PidgeyMystic ScraggyMystic ShellderMystic SkarmoryMystic SkittyMystic SkrelpMystic SnoruntMystic SteelixMystic Wobbuffet

Shadow:

Spoiler

Shadow Gurdurr Under ConstructionShadow Conkeldurr

>You Can Ask For A Shadow Pokemon That You Want!

Shiny:

Spoiler

Shiny GurdurrUnder ConstructionShiny Conkeldurr

>You Can Ask For A Shiny Pokemon That You Want!

Legendary Pokemons:

Spoiler

Normal:

Spoiler

ArceusArticunoCobalionCresseliaDarkraiDarkrownDeoxysDialgaDiancieDiancie (Mega)GenesectGenesectGiratinaJirachiKyogreLandorusLatiasLugiaMespritMewMewtwo (Mega X)MoltresSuicune

Dark:

Spoiler

Dark ArceusDark CresseliaDark Ho-ohDark JirachiDark KeldeoDark LandorusDark LugiaDark MespritDark MewDark MewtwoDark MoltresDark RegiceDark RegisteelDark RegigigasDark RegirockDark TornadusDark UxieDark Xerneas (Active)Dark ZapdosDark Rayquaza

Metallic:

Spoiler

Metallic ArceusMetallic GenesectMetallic Latias (Mega)Metallic MewtwoMetallic LugiaMetallic ManaphyMetallic MewMetallic Rayquaza (Mega)Metallic RegigigasMetallic RegirockMetallic ThundurusMetallic UxieMetallic Xerneas (Active)Metallic Zapdos

Mystic:

Spoiler

Mystic ArceusMystic GenesectMystic LugiaMystic MewtwoMystic Darkrown

Shadow:

Spoiler

Shadow DarkrownShadow LugiaShadow MewtwoShadow Rayquaza

Shiny:

Spoiler

Shiny ArceusShiny DiancieShiny GenesectShiny KeldeoShiny Latios (Mega)Shiny LugiaShiny MewtwoShiny Mewtwo (Mega Y)Shiny Yveltal Shiny LatiasShiny LatiosShiny RaikouShiny DeoxysShiny Darkrown

Fossil Pokemons:

Spoiler

AerodactylKabutoOmanyte-------------------->All of these 3 Pokemons..All Forms For Trade Except For Shiny And Shadow.

CranidosShieldon

Having MANY Level 100 Pokemons Too! Just ask for which you need!

I am not a proudy and arrogant man so Its  Easy To Strike  A  Deal!

Note:

SpoilerØ    Every One Can Private Message Me To Strike A Deal

Ø   I neither tell my In game name in Public Nor Before Striking A Deal!

Start Trading !!

Thank You!!

12 minutes ago, VITOL said:

dude is a very bad idea to leave ur posts under construction because most probably users won't remember is under construction and would exclude ur post from their interests

@VITOL you might be a experienced at the master rate here but see I am not like the others who post away half the things of 1 category and most of those are commonest!! I want to post something like every bit of it!!Respect this ....You think discouraging is making you a genius all you are doing is hurting people's emotion!!! And where do the Guielines say that you cant take time after posting!!!(For better look).

Your thread is quite confusing. Aside from the unclear rates, your word choice is questionable. Maleficent is not positive. A synonym of it is diabolical. I think you meant magnificent. Also, I wouldn't use "Aspirational" in your title. Do even know what that means? Finally, is this a "trade shack" or a "trade ring"? I would like to trade with you, but please make this easier to understand. Please don't take this too personally, as I am not trying to attack or offend you. :D

1 minute ago, EagerRhino said:

Sure!

They are UFT in Malan, if you want to offer. Otherwise, send me your ign

9 hours ago, eurstin said:

Your thread is quite confusing. Aside from the unclear rates, your word choice is questionable. Maleficent is not positive. A synonym of it is diabolical. I think you meant magnificent. Also, I wouldn't use "Aspirational" in your title. Do even know what that means? Finally, is this a "trade shack" or a "trade ring"? I would like to trade with you, but please make this easier to understand. Please don't take this too personally, as I am not trying to attack or offend you. :D

Thank you for your feedback...I have changed the name and Maleficient too.I suggest you should not take small things on your heart ..NMV Well Rates are specific but negotiable in the form of lvl100 pokes,unqiues,fossils,legends I can buy any of these