RevenGeRaz0r

RavenGe's Training Thread

Hey guys!! I'm RevenGe! I'm starting a training thread Wish me luck

Rules

Spoiler
  • All Global Rules Apply
  • No is a No
  • my rates please

So basically I'm willing to train your pokemon in exchange for legendary pokemon!

My Rates 

Spoiler

1 Normal Legend = I will train 400,000 EXP

1 Mystic/Metallic = I Will train 550,000 EXP

! Dark Legend = I will train 700,000 EXP

1 Shadow Legend = I will train 800,000 EXP

! Shiny Legend = I will train 900,000 EXP

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY RATES. I AM NEW TO FORUMS SO NOT SURE HOW THESE RATES WORK< WILL NEGOTIATE TOO

What i want

Spoiler

Any LEGENDS preferably Shiny RayquazaMetallic Arceus and any other stuff you have

See this 

Spoiler

I Prefer bulk deals where i train over 1 mill for multiple of your legends.

If you make a deal with me where I train your pokemon for 5 legends or more, I expect 1 legend at the start so you don't backout when I'm finished and I'm left with a pokemon I dont want

Or

If the training deal is over a mil I expect the least valuable legy in the deal at the start as assurance that you will not run away and leave me with a pokemon with exp on that I dont want

How much I can train 

Spoiler

I CAN EASILY DO 1 - 2 mil a day as I have some one training round the clock (Me or my brother) well other than night cuz I gotta sleep ykno ;) 

Training List ( There are 15 Slots)

Spoiler

ANY FEEDBACK FROM YOU TO MAKE THIS BETTER WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

I can give you GenesectSuicuneDark GenesectDark Virizion

Can you train my Shiny Rioluto 2.2 mill?

Pichu first. The rest will be offered for the Pichu once you are done :D

Also, good thread! I can actually understand it :^_^:

Edited by eurstin

2 hours ago, eurstin said:

I can give you GenesectSuicuneDark GenesectDark Virizion

Can you train my Shiny Rioluto 2.2 mill?

Pichu first. The rest will be offered for the Pichu once you are done :D

Also, good thread! I can actually understand it :^_^:

Ok sounds good, what do u mean by I only get the pichu first?

2 hours ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

My Shiny%20Darkrown.gifShiny%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifShiny%20Pikachu%20(Jedi).gifShiny%20Suicune.gifShiny%20Thundurus.gifShiny%20Virizion.gifShiny%20Vivillon%20(Pokeball).gif for my Shiny%20Trubbish.gif to be trained 25 MIL EXP?

Ok I'll do that and since I like your deal Ill give u an extra 1 mil for free! ;) But you will have to give me 2 of those pokemon at the start so I can be sure that you wouldnt just quit on me when im done training your pokemon!

1 hour ago, Talfiro said:

dude are you gonna accept the trade for the shiny zygarde complete, I'm not planning on waiting much longer

49 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

We will talk about this in PM. This is not the topic we should be talking about this in.

Thanks, please keep this in pm

1 hour ago, RevenGeRaz0r said:

Ok sounds good, what do u mean by I only get the pichu first?

Ok I'll do that and since I like your deal Ill give u an extra 1 mil for free! ;) But you will have to give me 2 of those pokemon at the start so I can be sure that you wouldnt just quit on me when im done training your pokemon!

Thanks, please keep this in pm

Alright what's your account? I can offer the virizion and the tornados first. Don't scam.

2 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

Alright what's your account? I can offer the virizion and the tornados first. Don't scam.

Can you buy it a decent attack first

Sure! offer on RevenGeRaz0r and dont worry :) 

Offer the three pokes (2 legends + trubbish) on whatever poke is up there and I'll start

Edited by RevenGeRaz0r

I will give you the riolu and a genesect first. I will offer the rest afterwards. I offered the two pokemon on your buneary.

Edited by eurstin

2 hours ago, RevenGeRaz0r said:

Can you buy it a decent attack first

Sure! offer on RevenGeRaz0r and dont worry :) 

Offer the three pokes (2 legends + trubbish) on whatever poke is up there and I'll start

Sorry but trubish starts with a T so I can't change the attack. I have already offered. Please start training soon.

12 hours ago, eurstin said:

I will give you the riolu and a genesect first. I will offer the rest afterwards. I offered the two pokemon on your buneary.

Ok sounds good, but you have to reoffer on a different pokemon sorry offer on the dunsparce uft on RevenGeRaz0r

11 hours ago, Alex777 said:

I want my Dark Glameow to be trained to 1.2 Mil exp. I will give you 3 normal legendaries for it. Where should I offer?

what 3 legends will you give me

10 hours ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

Sorry but trubish starts with a T so I can't change the attack. I have already offered. Please start training soon.

No problem, accepted will start today

Edited by RevenGeRaz0r

56 minutes ago, RevenGeRaz0r said:

Ok sounds good, but you have to reoffer on a different pokemon sorry offer on the dunsparce uft on RevenGeRaz0r

The 3 legends will be Genesect,Diancie and Virizion. 

2 hours ago, Dino Redd said:

looking forward to your training.

i will offer depending on your results.

Sounds good check back to see my progress bud

2 hours ago, Alex777 said:

The 3 legends will be Genesect,Diancie and Virizion. 

Sure I'll do it but as I have stated before I will need 1 legy at the start so I know that you wouldn't run away ok? :) 

1 hour ago, Haxor69 said:

If I give You Mystic Rayquaza (Mega)Metallic ArceusShadow Terrakion could you train 20 Pokemon to 100k Exp?

Its a deal! but as I have said you will have to offer 1 legy at the start so I know you wouldnt back out ok? :) 

Just now, RevenGeRaz0r said:

Sounds good check back to see my progress bud

Sure I'll do it but as I have stated before I will need 1 legy at the start so I know that you wouldn't run away ok? :) 

Its a deal! but as I have said you will have to offer 1 legy at the start so I know you wouldnt back out ok? :) 

Alright, Please tell me where to offer so you can start to train

30 minutes ago, Haxor69 said:

Alright, Please tell me where to offer so you can start to train

Please offer the legend and the 20 pokemon on the tutwig which is UFT on RevenGeRaz02 

I will start today :) 

Edited by RevenGeRaz0r

3 hours ago, RevenGeRaz0r said:

K they have been offered. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

It has been 2 days and my riolu only has 12k... You said you could train 1-2 mill a day. When will you be done?

If this is a scam, at least tell me that you won't train my pokemon. I'm tired of waiting with no response.

On 6/6/2016 at 2:54 PM, RevenGeRaz0r said:

ANY FEEDBACK FROM YOU TO MAKE THIS BETTER WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

My feedback for you would be to not make deals you can't keep. Go ahead and keep the pokemon, but in the future try not to do this again.

Edited by eurstin

On 09/06/2016 at 9:04 AM, eurstin said:

It has been 2 days and my riolu only has 12k... You said you could train 1-2 mill a day. When will you be done?

If this is a scam, at least tell me that you won't train my pokemon. I'm tired of waiting with no response.

My feedback for you would be to not make deals you can't keep. Go ahead and keep the pokemon, but in the future try not to do this again.

@eurstinDont you think,If he does not response for some days,you should report it to Patrick!? He might become a danger in future.

11 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

@eurstinDont you think,If he does not response for some days,you should report it to Patrick!? He might become a danger in future.

I don't think you can get in trouble for exp scamming. Even if that is the case, I really don't care cause I only gave a shiny riolu and a normal genesect.