Pokémon Vortex
Haxor69

Mitsuki's Giveaway

ign: abbyashi

most valuable pokemon: my partner mystic blaziken ^_^

craziest moment: when i started playing the game at night and the nxt thing i remember is that the birds outside r chairping and sun shining brightly.. i forgot to sleep :o

IGN: Squamato

Most awesome moment: there are many, i will just say my most awesome day. I always trade in events and i try to make profit. This one day i trippled the value of my entire account in 1 day with 6 trades (and no i didnt have a noob account. Rare events like unique volcanions were involved :P)

Enter a lower limit:59   
Enter an upper limit:1 

Random Number:13:    

THIS IS LEGIT RANDOMIZED.

By What I can see the randomizer gave out number "13" as the winner.

SO the number "13" from what I see is @EeveeMaster5, so she is the winner (Anindit coming to me soon with the complain of Me choosing Girls as the winner other then the legit randomizer ._.)

So the winner of the Giveaway is @EeveeMaster5! Congratulations! I'll contact you in chat or you can tell me here if you've put something up for trade on your Profile)

Thank you all for joining into my Giveaway!

(Note for winner: Whenever I contact you or you contact me, please tell me the prizer you want.:D)

Edited by Haxor69

1 hour ago, Haxor69 said:
Enter a lower limit:59   
Enter an upper limit:1 

Random Number:13:    

THIS IS LEGIT RANDOMIZED.

By What I can see the randomizer gave out number "13" as the winner.

SO the number "13" from what I see is @EeveeMaster5, so she is the winner (Anindit coming to me soon with the complain of Me choosing Girls as the winner other then the legit randomizer ._.)

So the winner of the Giveaway is @EeveeMaster5! Congratulations! I'll contact you in chat or you can tell me here if you've put something up for trade on your Profile)

Thank you all for joining into my Giveaway!

(Note for winner: Whenever I contact you or you contact me, please tell me the prizer you want.:D)

OMG id just like to thank my mom and all my fans!!! for believing in me, also thanks for the giveaway :x 

• Upvote 1

On 6/8/2016 at 0:28 AM, Haxor69 said:

Date of the announcement when the winner (Only 1 as always!) will be announced will be:

15th Of June 2k69

Thanks for joining and Best of Luck with the Hax!

So When @EeveeMaster5 is going to take her prize in 2k69?? LOL..:D:@_@:

Edited by 123Aman-2