Pokémon Vortex

Question

I would just like to make a quick question. I have seen @Patrick's AMAZING topic. Well, I have something to share. Recently, I have traded all my donations for EXP. (For the top trainer ;)) So let's say I'm trainer A.  And the Trainer A has the donations that Trainer B wants. Then Trainer B messages Trainer A that he could trade EXP for the donations. Trainer A agrees. Trainer A allows Trainer B to trade up to 300 MIL of EXP (I know right) for his donations. We are all cool. But then this comes up. If, Trainer B was not following the rules and got banned, would all of my donations get banned with him while all my EXP Pokemon are turned to level 100? I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question. I'm just scared. Thanks!!! ;) 

4 answers to this question

• Developer

Yes, Trainer B will be banned for automating experience or glitching Pokémon. Whichever would be at play here then Trainer A would have what was traded reset to 50,000 experience providing it was experience that was traded.

This is only a temporary thing. I'm currently working on changing the way automated flags work in which when an account is flagged by the system for me to later check, they will not be able to trade until the flag is removed by me or the account is banned. This slightly protects people such as yourself when trading with people who refuse to follow the rules.

• Upvote 4

• Developer
1 hour ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

Thank you so much Patrick AGAIN I thank you for all your marvelous work. But one more question. Will I get my donations back? Or will I lose BOTH my EXP and donations? I'm just scared. Thank you so much for all your work @Patrick!xD

Unfortunately you lose both. I don't have a huge team of help here so tracing and reversing trades is beyond my capability.

Honestly, I just wouldn't trade for experience. While some do train it because they don't mind the grind, they won't trade it so easily because it takes a LONG time to do.

If you apply a bit of logic to a trade, you can see who's on the losing end of it.

Lets say, for example, someone wants to give you a 100,000,000 experience Lugia for your Shadow Arceus (Fairy), yes the donation Pokemon are valued pretty high because not everyone can donate to get one but would you sit there for the time it takes to get 100,000,000 experience just to trade it away? That would take roughly 100 hours by the way, if you weren't aware.

It's a debatable topic to assume someone wouldn't train that just to trade it off but 9/10 times you'll find they did not gain the experience fairly.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Yes, Trainer B will be banned for automating experience or glitching Pokémon. Whichever would be at play here then Trainer A would have what was traded reset to 50,000 experience providing it was experience that was traded.

This is only a temporary thing. I'm currently working on changing the way automated flags work in which when an account is flagged by the system for me to later check, they will not be able to trade until the flag is removed by me or the account is banned. This slightly protects people such as yourself when trading with people who refuse to follow the rules.

Thank you so much Patrick AGAIN I thank you for all your marvelous work. But one more question. Will I get my donations back? Or will I lose BOTH my EXP and donations? I'm just scared. Thank you so much for all your work @Patrick!xD

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Unfortunately you lose both. I don't have a huge team of help here so tracing and reversing trades is beyond my capability.

Honestly, I just wouldn't trade for experience. While some do train it because they don't mind the grind, they won't trade it so easily because it takes a LONG time to do.

If you apply a bit of logic to a trade, you can see who's on the losing end of it.

Lets say, for example, someone wants to give you a 100,000,000 experience Lugia for your Shadow Arceus (Fairy), yes the donation Pokemon are valued pretty high because not everyone can donate to get one but would you sit there for the time it takes to get 100,000,000 experience just to trade it away? That would take roughly 100 hours by the way, if you weren't aware.

It's a debatable topic to assume someone wouldn't train that just to trade it off but 9/10 times you'll find they did not gain the experience fairly.

Thanks!!! My best hopes now is that my dealer is not a bad player. Even though I feel like I'm going to explode in madness, I think I can manage. -_- Anyways, I need to thank you again for your time, dedication. and effort on this marvelous game. Thank you!!!

• Upvote 2