Pokémon Vortex
EagerRhino

Clearance Required

Question

Greetings to everybody! I wanted two of my questions to be answered. LET: 1 TRAINER= A     Trainer #2=B

1)If Trainer A Gets Exp Traded By Trainer B But Its All Botted and Trainer A does not know about it,Will Both Get Banned Or Trainer A?

2)If Trainer A Gets Primals Or Legends( All Of Them Glitched ) Traded By Trainer B! What should he do? If he keeps them and does not know whether they are glitched or not what would happen to his ign and Trainer B's Ign?

3 answers to this question

1: The Trainer who botted the exp (Trainer B) will get banned. The exp trainer A got from him is likely to be reset to 50,000 on a level 100 pokemon.

2: The trainer who glitched the pokemon (Trainer B) will get banned. The primals trainer A got from him, will likely be reset to their original state (non-primal), i don't really know what would happen with the glitched legends. Removed, maybe?

1 hour ago, iZeus said:

The only person who gets banned is the one who botted or glitched the Pokemon. If you didn't do anything you don't get banned.

Well I Get Some Of It,Now.

1 hour ago, SmartAss said:

1: The Trainer who botted the exp (Trainer B) will get banned. The exp trainer A got from him is likely to be reset to 50,000 on a level 100 pokemon.

2: The trainer who glitched the pokemon (Trainer B) will get banned. The primals trainer A got from him, will likely be reset to their original state (non-primal), i don't really know what would happen with the glitched legends. Removed, maybe?

Well Thanks,It helped though! :)