Pokémon Vortex
sas

Delete Account instead of banning

Hi Admin,

I know that you are busy Banning Accounts.

In this busy time,I would request you to delete the banned accounts along with the pokemons in those banned accounts.

It will make it easier to know the exact amount of rare events like Volcanion,Pikachu cosplays,etc. in the game.And hence their real value can be estimated.

With just banning accounts,it makes it impossible to determine the correct value of rare events as most of them are in the banned accounts.And the pokedex counts those banned pokemons too.

Hope this suggestion will not over burden you.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

• Developer
2 hours ago, sas said:

Hi Admin,

I know that you are busy Banning Accounts.

In this busy time,I would request you to delete the banned accounts along with the pokemons in those banned accounts.

It will make it easier to know the exact amount of rare events like Volcanion,Pikachu cosplays,etc. in the game.And hence their real value can be estimated.

With just banning accounts,it makes it impossible to determine the correct value of rare events as most of them are in the banned accounts.And the pokedex counts those banned pokemons too.

Hope this suggestion will not over burden you.

Thanks.

This is the plan eventually. It's something that is being brought into v4 because it means the ban system needs changing every every Pokemon needs recounting to not include those off banned accounts.

1 hour ago, Tyheamma said:

How about everyone stops cheating and botting and then accounts won't need to be banned or deleted? Cheators are the real burden. There's a suggestion for you. ;)

Lmao. Savage.