Pokémon Vortex

Best non legendary pokemon

Newbie here..
I dont know which pokemons should I catch for my team..
I currently have gyrados mega and charizard X
What do you guys thinks are the best non legendary pokemons  to use?

the trick is to get all. the pokemon real game motto was " gotta catch em all". but for fight wise, its better to get a balanced team. that means that you need all 6 pokes to be different as one type is weak against others.

My plan was to catch then all after beating all the gyms battle frontier etc etc
but to do that I need to train the best pokemon I could get
Which is why I'm asking some suggestion for specific pokemons that I could add to my team...

Btw....since I'm a newbie in this pokemon business, I choose pokemons based on how cool they look :><: 

Try out this team :- 

Shadow Charizard (Mega X)Shadow Torterra

Shadow Blastoise (Mega)Shadow Ampharos (Mega)

Shadow Altaria (Mega)Shadow Gengar (Mega)

it is quite a balanced team with fire , water ground grass fairy dragon ghost poison electric and other main elements that r enough to counter all the elements I guess 

U don't need to take only shadow pokemon take anything of your choice , as u want to finish gyms u better use dark pokemon as they do more damage so easier it becomes to defeat gyms . 

• Love-dis 1

1 hour ago, Jace Christian said:

I have deino Deino will that suffice as dark pokemon or should I find pure ones like absol? Absol

Your Gyarados Mega is Water and Dark already unless you plan to remove it.

Anyway coming to the question if you can spare some time then training a Lucario would be a good addition to the team, it has many resistances and I would also add a Fairy and Dragon type like Altaria (Mega), again a lot of resistances. 

Also I try to make sure I dont have more than two Pokemons with the same weakness.

Hope it helps! 

EDIT: Rishi meant Dark form of Pokemons like Dark Charizard, Dark Gyarados which deal 25% more damage than other forms. 

They are worth it if you can spare some time to find them or you can just get them through trade.

Edited by XenovuzXapter
Confusion

I have played vortex for 1.5 years and battled 5000 battles. The best pokemons here are sableye and skuntank. You don't need anything else than a couple of those. If you wan't some diversity to your team, it's ok, but for real you only need a few sableyes+skuntanks. Prefer dark, mystic, and metallic types.

7 hours ago, CadderIy said:

I have played vortex for 1.5 years and battled 5000 battles. The best pokemons here are sableye and skuntank. You don't need anything else than a couple of those. If you wan't some diversity to your team, it's ok, but for real you only need a few sableyes+skuntanks. Prefer dark, mystic, and metallic types.

Yup sableyes r great , but the team looks better when u have a variety of pokemon ..xD

I want a team with a different pokemons :^_^: but since its seems that sableye is powerful plus it has a mega evolution so I think I'm going to catch and train one 

My team was the following:

Shiny Ampharos (Mega)Shadow Blastoise (Mega)Dark Venusaur (Mega) <<<these should be your priority (any type is fine)Mystic Blaziken (Mega)Shiny Garchomp (Mega)Shiny Aggron (Mega)

lol they all happen to be megas. Just stock up on potions (for those harder leaders) and you should be good.

Edited by eurstin

Mystic Sableye (Mega)this is the pokemon you need bro no lie change one of its attacks to Punishment and youll thank me later that move does 500 plus damage on almost every pokemon except fighting ones and like some other ones but i used this pokemon to beat all the sidequests trust me its the best pokemon once u changed one of its attacks to punishment :) 

18 hours ago, DannyV said:

Mystic Sableye (Mega)this is the pokemon you need bro no lie change one of its attacks to Punishment and youll thank me later that move does 500 plus damage on almost every pokemon except fighting ones and like some other ones but i used this pokemon to beat all the sidequests trust me its the best pokemon once u changed one of its attacks to punishment :) 

ya it is also a good pokemon

I just use seismitoad, zebstrika, and mystic victreebel (because it has solar beam). My seismitoad's attacks are good against electric, fire, and rock. Also, I bought Overheat for Zebstrika, allowing it to battle against plant and ice as well as flying and water. I got past all the gym leaders, elites, and champions with those (and some others, which I'm too lasy to mention, like Unfezent.

I have used mega charizard and lopunny to defeat all gym leaders and elites and I have used only level 22 binacle to beat CHAMPION of kanto and with charizard and mega blastoise I have won all the leaguespokemon smile GIF