Pokémon Vortex
himanshu24092002

Question about banning

Question

7 answers to this question

patrick did say he gets to know about the accounts which are flagged for botting,and he observes them over a period of time to see if they constantly do it and then ban them,so its unlikely you'll get banned for 10mins of botting

however,he is savage so you never know

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

patrick did say he gets to know about the accounts which are flagged for botting,and he observes them over a period of time to see if they constantly do it and then ban them,so its unlikely you'll get banned for 10mins of botting

however,he is savage so you never know

thanks if this became true i will be very happy because i just used that bot for 10 min and give it up and also i got my event pokemon by doing hard work if i will be banned i will lost my all events

1 hour ago, sportsandmusic69 said:

Botting is botting regardless which is bannable. Botting is cheating and knowing your doing it.

Patrick DID mention if someone accidentally fought an account with no moves for benefits. Accidents happen. Fighting that account 400 times is NOT.

i have just used a bot for 10 min in it may battle 50 battles i would like to know will i will be banned or not i never used that bot after that accident about 2 months ago