Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Training Pokes That Evolve Via Happiness

1 hour ago, Bultaoreune said:

Is this still available??

100 % available , i can train any of ur pokemon to the desired level of hearts, for now i m off for 1 week cause i have an immense order , u can check in my currently training pokemon tab they r a lot of pokemon to be trained and i have to return them but after that i can do it , the rates r also available in the rates tab, thank u :D

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

100 % available , i can train any of ur pokemon to the desired level of hearts, for now i m off for 1 week cause i have an immense order , u can check in my currently training pokemon tab they r a lot of pokemon to be trained and i have to return them but after that i can do it , the rates r also available in the rates tab, thank u :D

Can i reserve some slots for my Eevee?

yup reserved but after 1 week i will contact u for training my self , we can discuss the rates later, thank u for coming , enjoy:D

Okay thanks i will be off for a week until friday, 29 July GMT+8.

Edited by Bultaoreune

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

can you reserve 10 slots for my training which you can do after you finish nutella navigator and bultaoreune 's jobs thanks

of course i can , ur orders will be done side by side and 1 at the time, and then altogether i will offer them on any pokemon as our deal ;)

1 hour ago, Bultaoreune said:

Okay thanks i will be off for a week until friday, 29 July GMT+8.

good luck

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rajesh Yadav said:

@seth1129400

Can you train my 6 Pokemons to 3 hearts I can give unique Pokemons for that :)

Let me know My IGN is Daystarvirus.

i would love to train those pokemon , but u should take a look at my waiting list , there is a message written there , if u want training from me then u might have to wait for more than a week cause u can see my currently training list as well , still got a lot of pokes to train, though i am not backing up on the deal , i promose that i will do it but after i m done with my previous deal with someone else, hope u understand :^_^:

i would love to train those pokemon , but u should take a look at my waiting list , there is a message written there , if u want training from me then u might have to wait for more than a week cause u can see my currently training list as well , still got a lot of pokes to train, though i am not backing up on the deal , i promose that i will do it but after i m done with my previous deal with someone else, hope u understand :^_^:

No Worries I'll wait for my turn. :P

Just Let me know that time :v

59 minutes ago, Rajesh Yadav said:

No Worries I'll wait for my turn. :P

Just Let me know that time :v

of course i will inform u , thank u for understanding :D

2 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

awesome, ill offer in a bit wifi is terrible

no problem , offer whenever u want to ;)