Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Training Pokes That Evolve Via Happiness

8 hours ago, Goketa said:

its legit training right???

its totally legit bro , i missed this comment of yours so i would have answered earlier , i m taking 100% gurantee for the pokemon i m training , and moreover i have done now over 175 + jobs of different people no need to worry man :) 

and @Goketa  Shadow%20Azurill.gifShadow%20Azurill.gifMetallic%20Azurill.gif r done to 4 hearts each and r uft ;) 

Edited by seth1129400

12 hours ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

THANKS!!!!!!

u r welcome :D if u want anymore training , u know where to find me ;) 

Guys i have added a looking for list of unique leggies i m missing , i m willing to train 2 pokemon to required level of happiness for those , please check them out , and of course i can train more than 2 for arceus, groudon, kyogre, mewtwo, rayquaza 

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Dark%20Togepi.gifDark%20Togepi.gifMystic%20Togepi.gifMystic%20Togepi.gif Can you train these for Shiny MewMetallic Zapdos?

Also I was wondering, since I only need 3 hearts on each of the togepis, you could train an extraMetallic%20Togepi.gif. It's ok if not but just lemme know :D 

2*4*2 = 16

5*3= 15

offer them on my ign : naruto1129 , offer on any low level normal pokemon :D thank u 

10 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

Accepted bro i will try to complete as soon as possible :D thanks

bro when U free. pm me If u want to train 1 happiness pokemon for Mystic Rayquazaand train for some others too. I hope U need this bro.

Xgantzx R.I.P :T_T:

Edited by demonstriker
Details

8 hours ago, demonstriker said:

@seth1129400 R U free for training happiness????

If yes then,plz train all theseDark ZubatMetallic ZubatShiny ZubatDark CleffaMystic CleffaDark HappinyMetallic HappinyMystic HappinyShiny HappinyDark PichuMetallic PichuMystic PichuShadow PichuShiny PichuDark RioluMetallic RioluMystic RioluShadow RioluShiny RioluDark SewaddleMetallic SewaddleDark BudewDark MunchlaxShadow Munchlax

This list is long, so I will offer as soon as any 1 of these will be done.

okay bro i am free for training , i will do them 1 by one :) offer whenever u like ( offer tomorrow , busy atm, :P ) 

8 hours ago, DNMSFalcons said:

Can you train my Riolux2  Eeveex2 to 3 hearts?

I do not know if this fair, but

I have:

CresseliaAND  Uxie,   Gallade (Mega) AND Garchomp (Mega)

I am also having some technical difficulties so if it takes long for me to reply that is why. :3

i will train 2 eevees and 2 riolus for u bro , as this is ur first job so i will do it for u :) no need for gallade mega or garchomp mega , the cresselia and uxie r fine , thanks ;) 

On 11/11/2016 at 0:49 AM, Hangman1122 said:

@seth1129400 please train Dark MunchlaxShiny Eeveei will give you 1 unique legend from youe list, I have offered and please do them quick

trained both and i have offered thanks for the job :) 

Edited by seth1129400
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

okay bro i am free for training , i will do them 1 by one :) offer whenever u like ( offer tomorrow , busy atm, :P ) 

i will train 1 eevee and 1 riolu for u bro , as this is ur first job so i will do it for u :) no need for gallade mega or garchomp mega , the cresselia and uxie r fine , thanks ;) 

trained both and i have offered thanks for the job :) 

Hey buddy, long time no chat! How's the game treating you? Also still haven't decided what pokemon I want those last 7 as I am trying to complete the Dex right now (It's so harddd :P ) Also btw can you train @DNMSFalcons 's  Riolux2  Eeveex2 to 3 hearts? I know the Uxie and Cresselia he offered are only enough for 2 instead of all 4 so I am willing to pay you some normal legends so he can get ALL of the training he needs! (Just thought it would be nice to help out some new players). If you are fine with this just tell me what I owe you :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Hey buddy, long time no chat! How's the game treating you? Also still haven't decided what pokemon I want those last 7 as I am trying to complete the Dex right now (It's so harddd :P ) Also btw can you train @DNMSFalcons 's  Riolux2  Eeveex2 to 3 hearts? I know the Uxie and Cresselia he offered are only enough for 2 instead of all 4 so I am willing to pay you some normal legends so he can get ALL of the training he needs! (Just thought it would be nice to help out some new players). If you are fine with this just tell me what I owe you :) 

only upon ur request i will train his 4 pokes dont worry , ;) and yes i still have that slot of 7 pokes reserved for u until it comes down to 0 of course :D 

@DNMSFalcons i will train ur 2x riolu and 2x eevees to 3 hearts each      , :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

only upon ur request i will train his 4 pokes dont worry , ;) and yes i still have that slot of 7 pokes reserved for u until it comes down to 0 of course :D 

@DNMSFalcons i will train ur 2x riolu and 2x eevees to 3 hearts each      , :) 

Alright, although I do not know what to do, do I trade your the Riolu and Eevee?

Edited by DNMSFalcons