Pokémon Vortex
clockwork

Clockwork EXP Shop

8 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

I have no worries regarding training only to 637.5k exp. I'm good with that.

The Azurill's are now uft. Please offer on them. IGN: ShadowConspiracy

Can you actually just offer on one of theTynamoon Clockwork? Would make the trade a lot easier since you have four.

6 hours ago, SanMEOWTH said:

17 normal legends for 5 million exp? Considering they're high level and would have exp of their own too.

I actually have most normal legends now--what are you offering? I'll check to see if I need them.

@Haxor69 / @BigKike Please confirm Zygarde (Complete)Metallic Pikachu (Rock Star)for 27m EXP on your Shiny Yveltal.

@AWSOMESH  Your Shadow Slowbro (Mega)has been completed! It's up for trade on Clockwork.

Edited by clockwork

23 hours ago, clockwork said:

Can you actually just offer on one of theTynamoon Clockwork? Would make the trade a lot easier since you have four.

Offered.

2 minutes ago, manavsharma9231 said:

i will offer 

Reveal hidden contents

Dark Genesect Dark Landorus MewMystic Kyogre Raikou RegigigasRotomShadow DiancieShayminShiny Tornadus.

Please read the rates in my original post. All of those add up to 2775k exp, or 2.775m. Also, I do not accept Pokemon I already own, which can be found on Clockwork. Thus, I will only accept the following for 2m:

Spoiler

Dark GenesectDark LandorusMystic KyogreRotomShadow DiancieShiny Tornadus

1 minute ago, manavsharma9231 said:

no i quit :P

My rates are in the original post. It is currently at 4.6m. If you offer 40 shadow/shiny and the legendaries in your initial offer, it's yours. The Pokemon are all non-botted and will not be removed/get you banned.

Edited by clockwork

21 minutes ago, manavsharma9231 said:

i will train it by myself.

No problem of rates but i dont have much pokes to give.

What do you have to give besides the legendaries? If your offer is good enough, I will accept. I can also accept fossils and other rarer Pokemon for higher rates.

Also, how much EXP would you want for the Shadow Groudon (Primal)? I'm very interested in it.

Edited by clockwork