Pokémon Vortex
eurstin

Battle Cooldown Time

I am tired of receiving the following message after battling brock:  You have already completed a battle within the last 10 seconds. This is in effect to prevent cheating of any kind.

Why am I battling brock? To train for happiness on my pokemon. I understand that this in vortex to prevent botting, but I feel that this should be reduced. It is a pain in the ___ for me to not be able to train for happiness as quickly as I would like. I fully understand if this will not be changed. Thanks in advance :)

Edited by eurstin

• Developer

The point of it isn't to prevent botting. It's so people can't complete more than one battle every 10 seconds. Without something like this, someone could open 800 tabs all side by side on 4 monitors (just an example) and complete all the battles within minutes of each other, press reload and do it all again.

This is an advantage of hardware which is unfair on others who wouldn't be able to and don't know how to play like this. I also think it's a stupid way to play and would hate to see it take that turn.

The 10 second limit will always be there, I know it can be annoying when continuously battling smaller teams and wild Pokemon but it's better to have it there than it would be to not.

Btw, if you can while doing this, can you increase of finding a legendary, like maybe just a little more. I know that may sound unfair and cheating, but I rarely get a legendary, the ones I find I accidentally tap the arrows and I miss it, the only legendary I got was Moltres. So if you can, increase the rate of finding one so I won't keep accidentally missing one by accident plz? :^_^:

10 hours ago, DarkTrainer3377 said:

Btw, if you can while doing this, can you increase of finding a legendary, like maybe just a little more. I know that may sound unfair and cheating, but I rarely get a legendary, the ones I find I accidentally tap the arrows and I miss it, the only legendary I got was Moltres. So if you can, increase the rate of finding one so I won't keep accidentally missing one by accident plz? :^_^:

No. This will not be changed. The catch rate is completely random, so you are just unlucky. Making legendaries easier to catch will take the "legendary" aspect out of them. Just spend more time searching on maps and you will find some. Please, in the future, make a new thread to ask your question :/ 

Edited by eurstin

7 hours ago, DarkTrainer3377 said:

Even if it will be increased a little more, say by 1/1000 to 1/950, the legendary market will become less valuable, hence demoting the term 'legendary'. In other words, legendaries will become less valuable due to the increased amount of legendaries.

• Upvote 1