Pokémon Vortex

Question

6 answers to this question

@akshay101 Please try to be a little nicer in your wording as it comes off as rude.

Pokémon Vortex will be closing for a scheduled maintenance in roughly two hours to finish up cleaning out all those unwanted players and Pokémon from the game.
Unfortunately it's a very long task which is why it has been split into two maintenance sessions but I hope to get it finished this time.
The game will be closed for approximately 48 hours but I will keep you posted if it will be shorter or longer than that.

Do read Patrick post he stated that its for removing the bots..........

By @Patrick :

Pokémon Vortex will be closing for a scheduled maintenance in roughly two hours to finish up cleaning out all those unwanted players and Pokémon from the game.
Unfortunately it's a very long task which is why it has been split into two maintenance sessions but I hope to get it finished this time.
The game will be closed for approximately 48 hours but I will keep you posted if it will be shorter or longer than that.
Upon closing the game, the Kyurem event will also be ended so...

Mehr anzeigen

Well @sportsandmusic69 i forwarded @Patrick post i never typed it and as rude word i never spoke any so that may happen you took it in a wrong way as for the post i was replying to some who asked and if you want you can cross check that......

Edited by akshay101

• Developer
1 hour ago, bitcoin said:

looks like a lot accounts are banned. I bet they will come back as they have the bots that can easily establish themselves. Someone showed me a script before, it automatically catches wanted pokemons, that guys used it to catch thousands legends and fossils in his 2-3 accounts and not got caught. I doubt Patrick's program will catch it, as according to him, the script functions just like you click around. lol we'll see if the ban is effective or not:D

This is a question and answer forum, not a discussion about current goings-on.

Aside from that, you think thousands of legendaries isn't fishy? Doesn't matter how human-like your bot is, that's just ridiculous.

On 15/06/2016 at 0:28 AM, Patrick said:

This is a question and answer forum, not a discussion about current goings-on.

Aside from that, you think thousands of legendaries isn't fishy? Doesn't matter how human-like your bot is, that's just ridiculous.

@Patrick if a newly made account with 6 nigga pokemons contains event pokemons which are all non glitched but Won From Giveaway will the ign be banned?

looks like a lot accounts are banned. I bet they will come back as they have the bots that can easily establish themselves. Someone showed me a script before, it automatically catches wanted pokemons, that guys used it to catch thousands legends and fossils in his 2-3 accounts and not got caught. I doubt Patrick's program will catch it, as according to him, the script functions just like you click around. lol we'll see if the ban is effective or not:D

• Upvote 1