Pokémon Vortex
hhh123

pokemon kingdom

Hi guys these are my super duper trading pokemons so feel free to trade with me anytime , you can check my pokemons my ign is commander-rayquaza7

my pokemons for trading:

2 charizard mega x 100 lvled , darkrown lvl 50 and darkrai lvl 69, gigalith lvl 89 , kyurem black 100 lvled and normal kyurem lvl 66 and mystic kyurem lvl 100 , mystic virizion lvl 100 and mettalic registeel lvl 69 , mystic zygarde lvl 54 , normal regirock lvl 55,reshiram normal lvl 100,normal rotom halloween lvl 100 , shiny omanyth lvl 5 and shiny mew two mega y lvl 54 , vivvilion plains normal lvl 18 , vivvillion polar lvl 15 , zygarde normal lvl 75. Message me in game or forums and you can trade with me after the maintainence. :D

sorry Gengar is not in my account now im going ti mega evolve it can it be late for some days

do you want garchomp mega and venusuar is lvl 33 and iwill give you alakazam mega lvl 33 beedrill mega lvl20 and i think i can make venusaur into lvl 100 tommorow then  alakazam mega lvl 33 beedrill mega lvl20 they are cut

17 hours ago, jayarock12 said:

sorry Gengar is not in my account now im going ti mega evolve it can it be late for some days

do you want garchomp mega and venusuar is lvl 33 and iwill give you alakazam mega lvl 33 beedrill mega lvl20 and i think i can make venusaur into lvl 100 tommorow then  alakazam mega lvl 33 beedrill mega lvl20 they are cut

stop double posting please,its against the global forum rules

use the edit button