Pokémon Vortex
StarPonyta20

Great Ball Not Working Correctly

I found a level 8 Shiny Venonat on the left side of map... 24, I think? The northernmost ghost map. I chose to battle it. I used my level 14 Eevee's Iron Tail, doing 25 damage, I believe. I then proceeded to further lower the Venonat's health with Quick Attack, doing 14 damage and lowering my target to 1 HP. I continued to commence capture, nailing it with a Great Ball. I had to do this a total of four times, then I captured the Venonat. This has happened in several different similar situations. I have 80-some Great Balls, 60-some Ultra Balls (67, I think), and 1 Master Ball. I am out of PokeBalls. I currently have about 131 Hyper Potions (the effects of the max-out glitch have yet to be removed from my account), less than 10 Potions, and I am out of Super Potions. I have about 4 of each Heal, excepting Full Heal (these are maxed out still) and Paralyze Heal (these have also come under the effects of the max-out glitch). There is also one Heal I am out of, possibly the Freeze one or maybe something else. Please fix this.

The Great Ball thing is not a glitch. Lowering the HP of a Pokemon and using other balls besides Pokeball's only increases the chance of capture, it doesn't make it an auto capture.

The items bug has already been reported and likely will be fixed with the release of V4, you free to use the items caused by it.